per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-80, max of 15 per group
Duration: 4–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Pick up and Drop off at Hotel (only in Bantayan Island)
- Entry/Admission - Bantayan Island
- Entry/Admission - Bantayan Island
- Entry/Admission - Paradise Beach
- Entry/Admission - Omagieca Mangrove Garden
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter and Paul Church
- Entry/Admission - Negros Island
- Entry/Admission - Fort of Kota Park
- Entry/Admission - Bantayan Island
- Entry/Admission - Cebu Island
- Entry/Admission - Cebu Island
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please let us know your hotel you stay, so we can pick you up there. Please be kindly advised that the pick up is only included if you stay in Bantayan Island.
- SYKE Travel & Tours, Saagundo St, Poblacion, Santa Fe, 6047 Cebu, Philippines Meeting port at SYKe Travel & Tours or at SMAK's Hotel.
- Santa Fe Port, 5R74+R65, Port of Santa Fe Rd, Santa Fe, 6047 Cebu, Philippines
- Bantayan Airport, 5Q4Q+P3C, National Road, Santa Fe, 6047 Cebu, Philippines
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 125683P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Land Tour | Bantayan Island - Sightseeing - Guided Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Land Tour | Bantayan Island - Sightseeing - Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Land Tour | Bantayan Island - Sightseeing - Guided Tour?
- Land Tour | Bantayan Island - Sightseeing - Guided Tour price starts from $46.16. Discover and book Land Tour | Bantayan Island - Sightseeing - Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Land Tour | Bantayan Island - Sightseeing - Guided Tour cancellation policy?
- Land Tour | Bantayan Island - Sightseeing - Guided Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Land Tour | Bantayan Island - Sightseeing - Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Land Tour | Bantayan Island - Sightseeing - Guided Tour?
- Land Tour | Bantayan Island - Sightseeing - Guided Tour is hosted by SYKE Travel & Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SYKE Travel & Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Land Tour | Bantayan Island - Sightseeing - Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 125683P1
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atSYKE Travel & ToursOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1SYKE Travel & ToursStop: 5 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2The Fountain of Love - Bantayan IslandStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Ogtong Cave ResortStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4German Ruin and Cliff Bantayan IslandStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Paradise BeachStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Omagieca Mangrove GardenStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7St. Peter and Paul ChurchStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Bantayan Public PlazaStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 9Fort of Kota ParkStop: 5 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 10Colina Isla de BantayanStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
See 3 more stops
About the operator
SYKE Travel & Tours
Santa Fe, Philippines
Joined in February 2019
#1 of 7 Outdoor Activities in Santa Fe
- Climber52975700Wasn't a fan of the tourguideThe hotel was good on this trip, besides the one bartender hitting up on my girl I was with. Also I left a decent tip at checkout but they forgot to check the mini bar. I had drank a couple beers and ended up having to pay that which was way under the tip amount and basically another tip as I didn't have change then when they called and j had to leave with the tour guide that took us to the ferry to leave the island. Then onto the tour itself. Wasn't bad persay. Lots of activities, not all that was listed when I booked tho as unavailable. Main problem I had is I didn't know where the heck I was going daily, and during it the guide refused to speak much English to me directly even tho he knew it fluently. So I had to sit in the tricycle not knowing where I was going during and hearing him talk to my then filipina girlfriend the entire time without knowing what was even being said, even when I kept having to interrupt and ask where we were going after he was done speaking where in Filipino. My ex knew English fluently too. Just annoying when you are a tourist and don't speak that language and they keep looking at you as they joke and speak something you don't understand, and act like you do. Furthermore being I didn't know where I was going I wasn't dressed accurately each morning. I could have just went back in and delayed and changed each day but would have been better to know well before hand the expected day activities. They might have said a little prior, but not enough for me to understand with the stress I was already going thru. Wasn't even able to go to kota beach, which wasn't directly their fault. However they made the problems worse with me and my then girlfriend which caused us to cut the trip short. Overall 3/5 stars. I wish I could rate higher but the trip was already terrible for me because of the situation I was in, and that tour guide and bartender (not the owner bartender as he was great) wasn't making my vacation any better.
- josephdH9827ZW00Great inexpensive fun in CebuThere was an online promo for P550 per person (around $10). I'm not sure why this site says $60 per person. Not true. Its a good time if you're ever in cebu. Much more fun than a city/mountain tour. We did both, and the tour was so hot that I got sick and had to sit out a few sites. The bird show is a lot of fun, but i'd recommend bringing back the sea lion show. The stadium is built for a sea lion show.
- U3727MDmikef00Enjoy and Funa lot of fun and experience at the largest Oceanarium in the country and explore different kinds of animals like fishes and snakes etc.Great place to relax and chill watching different kinds of fishes.
- jdjoann00Pleasant Surprise when in Cebu CityDid not expect that Cebu would have a safari. It is worth visiting in one of your Cebu trips. Notes Entrance fee rates differ during the weekdays (php900) and weekends (php1100) Food and drinks are not allowed to be brought in but there are well placed restaurants and a convenience store inside the facility Check schedule of ahows for the day. Watch the bird show There is a newly opened section atop the mountain - birds of the qorld and aviary - you cant touch the birds but some birds will fly to you and are extremely friendly ;) There is still ongoing work at the rose section but keep to the trail and you will find a hidden gem - a wonderful bridge, rest stop and an open cabin that offers massages (php600) Make sure to wear comfortable clothes and shoes and be early to maximize the tour of the facility
- Wouter Gerardus P00Great Park even better RestaurantI have been to several Oceanariums and Cebu Ocean Park is a great experience and a beautiful park, but what surprised me most was the Aquadining during the weekend. This was an absolute top experience with great food, quality rarely tasted in the Philippines. We were a few days in the neighborhood, so we came back for a second evening in Aquadining. From SM Seaview a 100 meters walk to Cebu Ocean Park and believe not 1 restaurant in SM can match Aquadining.
- Joel S00Very recommendedFound this place in this site and was given a nice service. Apparently booked the wrong ride but admin was nice enough to give us the correct ride! Staff was very accommodating and motorbike was well maintained. Plus, the ambiance is so nice while waiting for your motorbike to be delivered.
- Peter R00AnimalsThe animals were sometimes hard to see they fed animals late in the day so people didn't get the chance to see them close up(maybe feed ealier)? The signage was sometimes misleading Despite being very quiet on my visit the catering service was very slow,this could be an issue on busy days As a smoker a smoking area might be a good idea
- Travellingdoodles00A must do for all that travel in the PhilippinesKalanggaman island is worth a day visit, great pics. A lot of locals picnicking in the treed area Malapascua is a small island, a few cafes and restaurants and a local Filipino food market in land a little that’s pretty popular, don’t rent a scooter as island is to small Take a huble huble, shares scooter to the North beach as it is to far to walk and is worth a visit Bantayan island is great, nice beaches and a few good restaurants in town. Well worth renting a scooter at p250/day.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No one advised that this was a tour done in a tricycle. I could have paid a quarter of the price just paying for a tricycle to these areas. The "tour guide" provided is the tricycle driver who just takes you to the next stop and waits for you. My partner was extremely uncomfortable in a tricycle (due to his height and back issues) and again I would not have booked this had I known it was just a tricycle not a vehicle. We ended up having to just cancel the tour and ask the driver to take us to the last stop which was the included lunch. During this stop, the driver just left/went missing and we had to walk home. To be honest, I think that 3/5 stars is generous to say the least.
Written October 25, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your tour. We have already communicated your concerns to our driver/tour guide to address the issue promptly. We would like to clarify that our tour description specifies the mode of transportation as either a motorbike or a sidecar. To provide flexibility and cater to individual preferences, our default choice is the widely used trimotor on Bantayan Island. However, we understand that preferences vary, and we regret any miscommunication. In the future and for other future guests, if you have specific transportation preferences, please inform us in advance, and we will do our utmost to accommodate your request. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we appreciate your understanding. We value your feedback as it helps us improve our services. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you better in the future.
Written November 20, 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Land Tour | Bantayan Island - Sightseeing - Guided Tour provided by SYKE Travel & Tours
Product Overview: Land Tour | Bantayan Island - Sightseeing - Guided Tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos