Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 3-70, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Boat cruise
- Trolling, bottom fishing gear, lures, and bait
- Snorkel & mask
- Drinking water and soft drinks throughout the day are included
- Roundtrip transportation from/to selected areas in Phuket (additional cost for outer areas)
- Professional local guide
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick from up from all Phuket Hotels. If your Hotel is far away, there may be a small surcharge and we will advise you at time of re confirmation.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 90546P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children 1 and younger are not allowed.
- If you are pregnant or have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, you should not take part.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Patong, Karon, Kata, Rawai, Naitharn, Yacht Club, Ban Krating, Chalong, and Kalim Beach hotels.
- Additional cost for transfers from Surin, Bangtao and Kamala = 200 Baht per person, Panwa = 1200 Baht per group, Rawai, Yanui and Naithorn = 800 Baht per group.
- Hotel pick up may be 30-90 minutes prior to tour Start time/Departure time (depending on hotel location).
- Alcohol and controlled substances are prohibited on this tour.
- You should bring a swimsuit, sunscreen, towel, change of clothes, and sunglasses.
- Weather and sea conditions determine whether the tour operates.
- The Company will not be held responsible for any changes made to the program due to the weather, tide level, sea conditions, accident, or any other reason that may modify the program. These changes are made for the safety and comfort of all guests and no refunds can be given. The Supplier reserves the right to cancel any trip in case of bad weather
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day. (Alternative date or refund will be offered should this occur.).
- Prior to commencement of tour, passenger may be required to sign to acknowledge participation in tour for legal/insurance purposes.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour?
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour price starts from $60.41. Discover and book Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour cancellation policy?
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour?
- Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour is hosted by IAsia Thailand. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact IAsia Thailand on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 90546P8
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Koh Racha YaiStop: 2 hoursHop on a comfortable boat as you set out from Chalong pier across the Andaman Sea to Racha Island. Your expert guide will carefully choose a fishing spot where you can cast your line. The guide will also provide tips on how to catch a big fish such as tuna, mackerel, razorfish and more!Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in September 2018
#82 of 828 Tours & Activities in Bangkok
- alannewmanj00Value for moneyExcellent Value for money expectations. However, the hotel transfer add on did not meet expectations.
- ckaught7800Nice tour except for the gem storeI really enjoyed our guide, so energetic, kind, and full of life. We got a good understanding of Phuket and really enjoyed Big Budda and Wat Chalong temple. The tour ended at a gem store where we were handed off to a very pushy sales person to try and get us to buy jewelry; it was very off-putting and as a result I can't give this tour 5 stars. Other than that we had a nice day and really enjoyed our guide.
- waynedU9189IR00A must do activityAn awesome experience with great friendly & fun staff, always up for a joke or having some fun banter. Certinaly some phisical exertion required because to come down hill, first you must go uphill ! We did it in belting down rain at times, & it was still so much fun. Go & do it if here, so much fun!
- 790corac00Fun evening of good food and lots of entertainmentWe went on our first night in Thailand, it gave us a great view of the city at night. The entertainment was varied and lasted most of the experience
- alliffzainurin00Good experience and ENJOYABLEEnjoyable, the dinner buffet (halal section) is so good! The show is stunning and the kingdom of light is fantastic. Pretty sure will go again when visit Phuket! 🥰
- waynep50600Best airport transferVery well organized. The email before we came showed photos of the meeting place at the airport. Staff holding sign with our name escorted right to our van. Cheaper than cab and friendly driver.
- Jetsettinga00Great day for all.What a fabulous place, extremely well run and there are life guards absolutely everywhere. We rented one of the private pool villas that front the huge wave pool and it comes with toilet and shower, fridge full of cold drinks and a small nibble platter. There are lots of food options dotted all around the complex. There is something for everyone from extreme rides to the toddlers water section and my favourite the lazy river. We spent the whole day there but I would advise that you pre organise your transport at the end of the day as it can be a bit of an ordeal to organise.
- X1651WPjanep00Great views of BangkokPricey but worth it. Was nice and quiet when we went - mid week , late morning. Not sure I would it enjoy it on peak season Great views
- ernestopT2846HE00bloody incredibleRecommend going in wet season. food is slightly overpriced but overall amazing waterpark for all thrill seekers. probably the best waterpark ive ever been to.
- katesmith0600Very prompt!Very prompt and professional. The lady that greeted us and took us over to our car was absolutely amazing. Thank you!
- Celina L00Good trip.Would like to have more food and more activities on board. Otherwise, the boat trip is great. The music was also fantastic.
- Laura C00Wonderful rooftop experienceWe had a wonderful meal celebrating our wedding anniversary. Stunning views, great service by Ohm and the set menu food was delicious. We had a anniversary dessert and also they surprised us with a photo of us at the table, printed to take home at the end of the meal. Really special touches. Thanks so much, definitely recommend!
- flinty_2800Amazing experienceSuch an amazing beautiful and somber trip very informative and great inclusion of knowledge helpfulness and great tour guide
- 457jesusz00Excellent (9 Sep 2023)Thank you. It was a wonderful experience that we will not soon forget. The service was excellent and the food was amazing. The views were awesome. Overall a wonderful experience.
- 01junej00Def best cruise with best server Manoch!Best experience with the best server Manoch. Took a family trip to bangkok and this cruise was def the highlight of the trip. Would def recommend for its intimacy and a more elevated experience compared to the more mass-oriented cruises. Also our dedicated server Manoch was excellent - not only was he attentive but also extremely kind and cheerful, making the trip a one of a kind experience. Def recommend!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Feb 2020 • Couples
The organization was excellent. The driver was on time and the boat was ready and waiting for us when we got to the harbour. The boat itself was pleasant enough, however it was very crowded and I felt that they over extended their facility a bit. For the 1st half of the day we watched the fishermen fish. We then anchored close to a little island and had a surprisingly delicious lunch on the boat. It was only by about 3pm, that everyone was given a hand line to fish for about an hour and even then no real instruction or guidance was given by the operators. In total 2 small fish were caught by the fishermen themselves.most of the day, we were made to sit on the upper deck of the boat and we just watched. Not at all what we were expecting from a trip called "big game fishing". If you are looking to spend a day relaxing on a boat of the phuket coast line then this trip is perfect. But dont be surprised if there is little actual fishing.
Written February 23, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Every person who goes fishing dreams of returning home in the afternoon having caught an enormous fish to mount on the wall next to his trophies. Sometimes this happens! But no fisherman is "promised" that he'll catch "big fish", as you described in your email to me last week, whilst the "little fish", as you described in your email to me last week, will swim off in the other direction. It is unfortunate that your expectations of the fishing tour was so imagined that it resulted in your dissatisfaction (obviously disregarding the tour being advertised in Viator with images of fish of all sizes and also with an Overview that specifically mentions the small fish like tuna and mackeral being the fish you're most likely to catch. It is also disappointing that your version of the activities on the boat that day are different in your TripAdvisor Review this week to those in your email to me last week. I am sorry that neither of your two versions of the day have been echoed by any other passengers. Regards, Christopher
Written February 29, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour provided by IAsia Thailand
Product Overview: Big Game Fishing Full-Day Tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos