2 Days Trip to Rishikesh with stay, sightseeing and private yoga classes
By THE ELEGANT PLANNER
This 2 full-day private day trip allows you to explore some of the most significant places in the holy city of Rishikesh. Finish your visit with a viewing of Ganga Aarti, one of the most powerful spiritual rituals held in honor of Goddess Ganga, the goddess of the holiest river in India.
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - The Beatles Ashram
- Entry/Admission - Ram Jhula
- Entry/Admission - Yoga in Rishikesh
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Jolly Grant Airport - Dehradun, Airport Rd, Jauligrant, Uttarakhand 248143, India
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 197958P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 197958P3
Glimpse of Rishikesh Local Market
Explore the city in some Depth
Return Back with good Memories
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Temple and Food Tour
It was a great experience being a part of this trip it was a over-whelming experience and great service
Best tour plannar
They are are the best tour planner with the nice tour guides , well educated and co operative . Also the driv…