Rafting in Kolad with AC cottage stay
By The Great Next
Kolad, a popular getaway destination for travellers from Mumbai and Pune, is a small village on the banks of the Kundalika River, known for excellent adventures in river rafting. The monsoon rain water, pouring over the surrounding Sahyadri hills, pools together into a reservoir at the nearby Bhira Dam. Every morning, water from the dam is released into the Kundalika River, giving rise to thrilling rapids with twists and turns. At the campsite, located on the banks of the Sutarwadi Reservoir, you'll be staying in wooden cottages that come with a comfortable bed with pillows and blankets, air-conditioner and an attached washroom. This package also includes delicious, buffet meals served at the common dining area. Highlights Go rafting in Kolad over rapids of the Kundalika River. Escape from the city for a night at a beautiful campsite. Enjoy a bonfire night with your family or friends. Get lakeside views of the Sutarwadi Reservoir.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 18-60, max of 40 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Accommodation for 1 night in wooden cottages on a triple-sharing basis
- In-cottage amenities: air conditioner, bed with pillows and blankets, attached washroom
- All meals from dinner on day 1 to lunch on day 2, including evening tea
- One 12-km rafting session on the Kundalika
- All equipment required for rafting: safety helmets, jackets, paddles, etc
- Services of an experienced rafting instructor and campsite staff
- All applicable taxes
- Travel arrangements between your home and the campsite
- Bonfire at night (arranged at an additional cost; subject to weather conditions)
- Upgrade to twin-sharing accommodation (arranged at an additional cost)
- Travel arrangements between campsite to rafting start/end point (arranged at an additional cost)
- Personal expenses like additional meals and beverages etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, road blocks etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Departure details
- The Waterfront Kolad, Sutarwadi Reservoir Dhagadwadi Kolad,, Durtoli, Kolad, Maharashtra 402308, India Please meet at the designated camp per the location on the map.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 216769P143
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Rafting in Kolad with AC cottage stay?
- Rafting in Kolad with AC cottage stay price starts from $42.54. Discover and book Rafting in Kolad with AC cottage stay on Tripadvisor
- What is the Rafting in Kolad with AC cottage stay cancellation policy?
- Rafting in Kolad with AC cottage stay cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rafting in Kolad with AC cottage stay on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Rafting in Kolad with AC cottage stay?
- Rafting in Kolad with AC cottage stay is hosted by The Great Next. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The Great Next on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rafting in Kolad with AC cottage stay on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 216769P143
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Paritaal The Angels Lake
Parital or Paritaal is now been known to many tourists and a large amount of people coming to this place during Bri…
Tea , sunset and sand dunes
Visited with friends in March2022. Beautifully designed camps with all facilities for super comfort, in the middle …
We have been staying here today as I am writing this review, there are poor heating arrangements only small blower …
Peaceful and scenes place
We had a wonderful holiday in Manali, Himachal Pradesh which will remain long in the memory. Excellent travel organ…
Well i visited this place with my friends.. staff service was great..Dinner and breakfast facilities was also upto …
Snow trek in Kedarkantha
Starting with the advice and the guidance let me give a huge appreciation to Rohit from the great next,have eaten h…
It was our first himalayan trek..We got details of greatnext through google and we went through them...All trek arr…
Night kayaking at havelock
1st time in our life we did kayaking and that too night kayaking.it was a thrilling experience going through deep m…
Scuba Diving at Boracay (Philippines)
I had heard from my friend that Great Next is an amazing startup for adventure trips and finally I got an opportuni…
Snow trek to Chandrakhani base camp from Rumsu village
It was my first trip without parents and my first snow Himalayan trek and I can't tell you in words how much I enjo…
My experience of the Chadar Trek through The GreatNext
I’d heard a lot about the Chadar Trek; about how beautiful it was, how difficult it was, etc. I had decided not to …
Excellent experience with great guides. All communication was easy and they were flexible with our plan changes. Th…
Chaadar Trek With Buddies
heavy snow fall and closing of many treks led to me booking chaadar trek for me and my frnds. It was a brilliant ex…
Thankyou Saylee and Rohit for all the arrangements. It was definitely a memorable and beautiful trip. They were ava…
Chadar trek jan 2020
A spontaneous solo trip thts what I wanted. Ended up booking chadar trek zanskar frozen river,with the help of rohi…