This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gostiny Dvor, 35, Nevskiy Prospekt, St. Petersburg 191011 Russia
• the most luxurious restaurant of Russian empire which turned into strip club after Perestroika.
• shopping centers of tsar’s Russia and center of illegal commerce in Communism time
• monument which is considered to be connected with Russian mafia
• building of the most powerful private club of Russian nobility which turned into a cheap sushi restaurant.
• headquarter of Faberge house
• headquarter of Nobel partnership
• historical building of Zinger company
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes