Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
\Excursion to Peterhof is a must-have program for every tourist. If you want to feel the true purpose of the city, then definitely worth a visit to the summer residence of the emperor. Thanks to the elegant fountains, picturesque parks and magnificent palaces, Peterhof is called the Russian Versailles. The tour will begin with a departure from the center of St. Petersburg. In Peterhof, you will look at the park and fountains. A walk through the park will be an exciting and enjoyable experience for you, accompanied by a guide who will tell you historical facts, amazing legends about fountains and people who once created them and walked along the same paths! Peterhof is a magical fusion of parks, colorful gardens, stately palaces.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Peterhof State Museum PreserveStop: 3 hours - Admission includedWelcome to the Peterhof. Gorgeous sculptural compositions, stately palaces and well-kept parks - almost all of this was designed by Peter the Great, the first Russian Emperor, who decided to found his suburban residence here. During the tour you will have the opportunity to admire the interior of the palaces and relax on a bench in the shade of centuries-old oaks, admire the greatness of the cascades and fool around among fountains-jokes. Peterhof Park and Palace are definitely the places you do not want to miss during your trip to St Petersburg!Read more
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Tour ticket (a document which allows you to enter Russia visa-free)
- Entry/Admission - Peterhof State Museum Preserve
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
I recommend this company
The whole crew of my tour was very helpful and understanding. I travel solo so I need lots of personal attention, a…
I'll book again
I booked in the tour with this company on June of 20th before the situation with coronavirus. I wanted to show St P…
About city trip
We had a wonderful city trip with this guys. Kindly and calm driver. Guide who told us a lot of interesting facts a…
My guide Katherine and driver Roman were excellent hosts. They were courteous and very considerate especially since…
No skip the line tickets
We booked a tour with this company to visit Catherine palace with skip the line tickets. On the day of the tour the…
two unforgettable days in St.Petrsburg
We were on a cruise.The car and the guide, Maria, picked us up on time. both were extremely helpful and did everyth…
it is hard to call this tour interesting or educational... the guide (a young man) was mostly talking about his per…
Not the right company to book with
Choosing a tour in St Petersburg do your homework better and choose a better company. What a poor English language …
Beautiful ballet performance
The tour operator deserves 5 stars for booking a ballet performance at the Mariinsky Theater with hotel transport. …
Ekaterina and Roman were amazing! Katherine was friendly and knowledgeable. She took us to the main places and then…
Private 2 day tour visa-free in Spanish
Traveled with my elderly mother, sister and significant other, all Spanish speakers. We had Maria as a tour guide a…
Three summer residents private tour in a single day by car
Awesome tour, covering the Petergof Gardens, Pavlosk and Catherine’s Palace! Nice pace, very easy and convenient by…
Day trip with Irene and Roman
Our day was excellent, tour was conducted in a timely manner and with courtesy. Our guide was very professional an…
Our 2 day Private Tour of St. Petersburg with CityTrip was really great! We were able to see Everything the city h…
Wheelchair plus Private tour
Thank you CityTrip for making my 2 day St Petersburg tour really enjoyable and easy. For anyone travelling with a o…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Ports of Call Tours
Popular: Booked by 540 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Fountains of Peterhof
What time does Fountains of Peterhof start?
Fountains of Peterhof will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Fountains of Peterhof on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Fountains of Peterhof?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Fountains of Peterhof on Tripadvisor
How much is Fountains of Peterhof?
Fountains of Peterhof price starts from $223.48. Discover and book Fountains of Peterhof on Tripadvisor
What is the Fountains of Peterhof cancellation policy?
Fountains of Peterhof cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Fountains of Peterhof on Tripadvisor