From my Experience, you should join My Son sunrise Tour with a sunny day to see Sunrise , Otherwise you take the sunrise tour to go early to avoid crowds ,Beat Heat and You have a good chance to take nice photos without many people in your photos and walking around the valley to enjoy peaceful atmosphere in the early morning.
4 Hours & 20 Minutes
My Son is a unique Hindu sanctuary located in central Viet Nam. It was the capital of Champa Kingdom and in use from the 4th to 13th century AD. The site once contained over 70 structures of bricks and stones, delicated mostly to the deities Shiva, Krishma and Vishnu. Today only about 20 temples remain due to destruction of bombing of the site. Despite the fall of the Champa Kingdom,the Cham culture continues to survive.
ITINERARY of My Son Sunrise Tour ( Or Early Morning Tour in Winter Time )
– 5:00 a.m Pick up at your hotel in Hoi an or Da Nang
– 6:00 a.m. Arrive to My Son and You take a buggy and walk about 10 Minutes to the site
– 6:30 a.m– 8:00a.m. walking around the temples with Professional English/chinese speaking tourguide to have a deeper understanding about Cham history, Cham people, Cham Kingdom & Cham culture.
– 9:20 a.m Back to your hotel in Hoi an or Da Nang. and you can have breakfast at your hotel.
– Modern air-conditioned car or minivan
– Professional English speaking tour guide
– Entrance tickets
– Cold bottled water and cold tissues
EXCLUDED : Drinks, Breakfast, Tips, Insurance