Keep kids moving at the cottage or campsite with these activities at the beach, With this half-day beach excursion, you can do just that! Grab a beach chair and let the waiter bring you an ice-cold drink, a homemade burger or more. Cool off with a refreshing swim in the crystal-clear Mediterranean waters then take a walk on the boardwalk with its restaurants and souvenir shops. The many beach bars offer WIFI and you can enjoy the music as you survey the beach scene. You might even see some nearby campers venturing down to the water. Kourouta Beach is located about 2km from the town of Amaliada and is fondly called “the Mykonos of Peloponnese” by the locals. Sign up today, skip the crowded bus tours and get ready to have some chill time on the tranquil beach of Kourouta.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-70, max of 98 per group
Duration: 3–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- badminton, sun umbrella,sun bed
- Alcoholic Beverages
- you can purchase snacks, lunch, dinner.
- Entry/Admission - Kourouta Beach
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- exit the security areas at the port and find your representative holding a signboard that says ( JAE OLYMPIC TOURS)
- katakolo port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Katakolo, Greece ALLWAYS WE WILL BRING BACK ON TIME TO THE SHIP
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 114469P13
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 98 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with active for life tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book active for life tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is active for life tour?
- active for life tour price starts from $62.88. Discover and book active for life tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the active for life tour cancellation policy?
- active for life tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book active for life tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides active for life tour?
- active for life tour is hosted by Jae Academy. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Jae Academy on Tripadvisor. Discover and book active for life tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 114469P13
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in December 2018
#1 of 1 Tours & Activities in Amaliada
- _P8156NJ00Great walking in the heart of AthensOur assistant Bicky was very friendly and kind, incredible old time and agora. We stop for a delicious coffee
- Julia G00Shipwreck and cavesFantastic trip around the north part of the island. Stopping off for 2 swim stops and fantastic photo opportunities along the way to see the shipwreck and blue caves. The ship was great with all the on board facilities you need.
- E9816SX_00My ExperienceGreat sports tours in Zakynthos island & Kata Kolon Olympia port. With amazing stuff team professionals at their job!
- Flyer4719981123000Excellent,oopa!!!Crazy experience! dancers, awesome food with small charge. 4 full hours of pure happiness. I will never forget how fun this was ! The escort service was in time at the hotel. And we had a great time having fun with the Greek way.
- SatoshiAihara00Don't book tours through Jae Olympic!!! Zakynthos is beautiful island.I will never book any tour through this agent, Jae Olympic!!! Their performance was the worst and terrible. Our booking incl. transportation from our staying hotel was confirmed but neither any information nor pick-up time were provided at all. Actually I called them a day before the tour, but they didn't come back to me. On the tour day, their partner contacted me and told the tour was cancelled due to bad weather, but I know this was not true. Jae Olympic just forgot us and didn't make any arrangement for us. I was also pressured to come to the harbor by myself urgently in order to join the tour. This was the worst-ever experience for me. So frustrated!!!! Finally, my booking was cancelled, and I re-booked the tour through our hotel staffs on the next day. I can say that Shipwreck beach is so beautiful, and recommend everyone to book the tour through different agent.
- SubMedia00Scammer operator and the worst experienceThe worst tour ever and awful experience. Only frustration. Everything was bad from the very beginning. Our tour was cancelled 😡 and one representative contacted us and told that he booked another similar tour Seven Islands Zakynthos Cruise (actually has nothing to do with original tour) which is cheaper twice (we figured out the price from fellow travellers)!!! We chose an option to pick up us from the hotel but were forced to get to the port by ourselves. The ship was full of people even no place to seat however tour called small group half-day tour but there were at least 200+ people on the small boat. Once we reached to Navagio beach we were not allowed to get off the boat to walk to swim but in the description of tour it is clearly written 1 hour for swimming. However other boats moored and disembarked people on the beach. After 5 minutes we sailed back. Very bad experience. The Jae Olympic operator is scammer. People be carful to not get in trouble with scammers at Tripadvisor.
- leabE9890UX00DON‘T BOOK TOURS WITH JAE OLYMPIC!!!!Because of bad weather, we had to do the tour two days later, which wasn’t a problem for us. The tour was okay. But then we had to pay 60€ extra, although we already payed 106€ via TripAdvisor, and Jae told us we would get the money back! It’s been three weeks and we still don’t have our money back and Jae doesn’t even answer us any more! He betrayed us and I would never ever recommend the tour! Jae can’t be trusted, don’t book any tour with him!!!!!
- danieljU5969XA00Juan the best tripla advisor. He recomand the best trips. 5 stars! Employee of the year.Best boat trip on ionian sea recomanded. By Juan the best trip advisor you will ever get. Very nice guy
- jojoLeicester00An amazing experienceWe had a lovely time touring Greece with the tour. Juan was a great host, and the trip was exactly as described. Would definitely go again, the caves, water, boat and whole trip will be remembered by us forever. Thank you Olympic Tours x
- jojoLeicester00amazingExcellent day out! Wonderful reliable and friendly service by Juan. Would tell anyone to do the tour. We also went on the pirate ship cruise. This was an amazing day out too. Lots of jumping into the sparkling blue water. We had Soulvaki on board, freshly cooked and a bit of Greek dancing at the end....i joined in :) I would do the tours again next year for sure... Thanks for an amazing end to our holiday Juan and Jae Olympic Tours.
- ncmathboy7000DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUIDE!!!I purchased this tour and was sent an email 3 days before it was to take place that lots of things that were advertised were unavailable due to newly imposed government restrictions. I responded that I wanted to cancel and get a refund but received no confirmation of the cancellation. I decided to meet the guide on the day the tour was supposed to happen to confirm my cancellation in person. After waiting an hour for him to arrive, I told him of my cancellation request and that I had tried immediately to respond. I was first told by the guide I would receive an 80% refund due to the reservations he'd made. I told him I didn't think that was fair as I gave him 3 days to cancel any reservations he'd made. I was later told by him that I'd receive a full refund. When I returned from vacay, I called TA customer service to confirm that the refund wheels were in motion. I was informed that the guide denied my refund request! I provided them with the email that I'd sent the guide showing that I canceled my tour before (3 days) their 24-hr window and was thereby entitled to a full refund by their own refund policy. The guide told them he was willing to give me a 50% refund (Mind you at this point he's offered 80%, 100%, then 50%). I finally got my full refund thanks to TA's integrity and NOT Jae Olympic's! Furthermore while I was waiting for him to arrive, I was told by other local guides that this guy has a horrible reputation and sometimes doesn't even pick up his guests leaving them stranded. RUN don't walk from ANY tour this guide offers! I promised him in person that this review would surface if i didn't receive satisfactory results, so here it is. Jae Olympic, promise made ... promise kept!
- marilias96900EXPLORE OLYMPIC SITE WITH VR MASK5 star rating for Jae Olympic tours!They offered the experience of the archaeological site of Olympia through VR masks.I explored the history of the site and museum virtually and learned all about the ancient Olympic games . I guided to the stadium where I watched recreated scenes of athlete s racing, 3D views and explanation of the temples , statues and sites .Do not miss this unique and fascinating way of guide and excellent service.
- _D9130PV00Yoga, swimming & sunset!We had a great time in the forest of Marathia doing yoga and swimming during the sunset.The guy was very pleasant and you can easily realize that he loves what he is doing.The snacks were delicious!!We are definitely coming back for another session.Lots of love!!!
- pkatsoydas00Katakolo rib boatExcellent tour with jae olympic from katakolo port.we visit also kourouta beach. Excellent sandy beach..
- MARILIA S00excellent service ! best rating trip with Jae Olympic toursI recommend Jae Olympic tours for an unforgettable experience at the beautiful beach of Kourouta. I rate them excellent. The guide was very friendly and he gave us good tips and navigation . The beach is sandy, has blue flag and the water is clear turquoise. we stayed half day and we also enjoyed the sunset which was one of the best of my life.