Sri Lanka 2 to 4 days short tour itinerary is ideal for anyone planning a short Holiday in Sri Lanka. Within short tours mini highlights tour showcases some of the wonders of Sri Lanka. Staying at premier hotels the tour gives a fascinating insight into some of the wonders that exist today. Discover Sri Lanka on this 2 to 4 days short tours and get known wonders of Sri Lanka.
per group (up to 15)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can pick up out travelers from any hotel of location in the area.
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Port of Colombo කොළඹ වරාය கொழும்பு துறைமுகம், 19 Chaithya Rd, Colombo 00100, Sri Lanka
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 197947P5
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Short Tour - 3 days?
- Short Tour - 3 days price starts from $250.26. Discover and book Short Tour - 3 days on Tripadvisor
- What is the Short Tour - 3 days cancellation policy?
- Short Tour - 3 days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Short Tour - 3 days on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Short Tour - 3 days?
- Short Tour - 3 days is hosted by Travel Lanka TripLK. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travel Lanka TripLK on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Short Tour - 3 days on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Short Tour - 3 days?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2 days. Discover and book Short Tour - 3 days on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 197947P5
Reserve your spot
Pick up from your location
About the operator
Travel Lanka TripLK
Nittambuwa, Sri Lanka
Joined in September 2019
#1 of 5 Tours & Activities in Nittambuwa
- I401XIjohannesb00SAMANTHA TOUR GUIDESamantha is a real amazing driver and very relaxed guide. We travelled with him from Ella all the way via Kandy to Sigiriya. Debora and Johannes
- 703philine00Amazing trip with an amazing guideSampath was an amazing driver and tour guide! He showed us everything we planned to see and even more! The tour with him saved us so much time and sorrows, because where ever we wanted to go (and it was not possible just to go there by yourself), he knew someone who can guide us there / organized a Tuktuk. He was always friendly, helpful and on time! We laughed so much together and learned a lot from him! We really appreciate the time with Sampath and recommend him to everyone we know! This trip is something we will never forget
- Islandrhyll005 day tourWords cannot express how valuable Sampath was as a tour guide! So friendly and personable with a wealth of local and general knowledge. He took us not only to the designated booked sites but also to hidden gems that we would never have known about. Local eateries were cheap and amazing. We never got sick. Nothing we asked for was ever a problem. His suggestions were excellent. Can't wait to come back and have him take us around again.
- Flyer3883331494300Amazing experience with the most knowledgeable and experienced driver.Thank you Sampath you have made our holiday an experience I will never forget your kindness and knowledge is unbelievable and the places you have shown us and hidden gems you have taken us to that we could never have found is unbelievable. Sampath is the best driver and tour guide you could ask for. Soooo attentive and does whatever you ask, nothing is too hard or out of the way. Thank you my friend!!. Best of luck Leo
- 318yuliyah00Best transportation from the airportRangh took me and my friend from the airport to our accommodation and back again. The communication was very good, he was very reliable and drove super. I would definitely recommend him.
- Prashant_Somosundram00Excellent Driver Who Goes The Extra MileWe were in Colombo and Kalutara for a short trip and Nishantha is an excellent driver who was attentive to our needs and going the extra mile in facilitating communication with the locals.
- 664hajars00Feedback on a driverMr. Samantha accompanied us for 6 days and all went very well, he is a very good driver with a very good and comfortable car that fits 3 people perfectly. He is so kind, respectful, helpful and supportive also the price that he gave was affordable. Moreover he is so patient and do not pressure you during the trip! I recommend him as your driver during the trip (he will act as a driver and a tour guide without asking) Last but not least, he asks you after each day if the day was good and if you are happy and if you have any comments or concern, so he really cares about your happiness and satisfaction during the whole trip. His phone number is +94 77 759 6760
- Cruiser61883800We left more than a week from the south coast, the mountains and the train to Kandy and then Segiriya.We left more than a week from the south coast, the mountains and the train to Kandy and then Segiriya. Everything was perfect with Sampath: available, helpful, attentive and good advice given his good experience and knowledge of the country and a good driver. I absolutely recommend it
- aniket87goku00Most Amazing Budget Trip with Travel LankaMe and my wife had an awesome time in Sri Lanka. The guide Sampath was super friendly and awesome. He took us to the best places in Sri Lanka and organized a curated tour which covered most of the scenic places in Sri Lanka. We went for 13 days Long tour which was budget friendly. Sampath knew places very well and he had good connect with the locals across these places. He helped us getting the best exchange rate, helped us to grab best food and made our tour worth every penny I paid. I will definitely look forward to visit Sri Lanka again and would ask - Travel Lanka to plan my trip again.
- aninaguna00Simply amazing!Nishanta accopanied us to every place we wanted to go. His driving style is the best you feel very taken care of with him as guide! I would totally recommend booking a trip with him. He's a patient, kind and cheerful person. I'm sure you won't regret spending beautiful days in Sri Lanka with the best guide there is;)
- Katherine S00Sampath made dream itineraryWe had the pleasure of having Sampath take us around Sri Lanka on a 10 day tour. We did 2 safaris, hiked Adam’s Peak, drank tea in Nuwara Eliya, got dropped off and took the train from Kandy to Ella, all while learning so much about the culture from Sampath. The accommodations and meals provided were great! When we go back to Sri Lanka we will be booking with him again 100%! We miss you friend! Katherine and Chris
- Iftekhar A00Great Chauffeur, Great TripMr Sampath was an amazing chauffeur. He has been really helpful while I was travelling with my 10 month old daughter. Very polite in nature and caring, helped us by taking to nice places and restaurants that we didn’t even know about. You are very likely to have a good experience with him driving you around the beautiful country Sri Lanka.
- valeriebS4517TO00AMAZING driver, who made our trip Wonderful!Nish was our driver for more than 6 days in Sri Lanka. Thanks to him, we’ve been able to enjoy our holidays, discover new places, learn from the local culture and much much more. He truly made our stay in Sri Lanka wonderful and trouble-free, which enable us to concentrate just on enjoying the present moment without having to sort out logistics. Nish is very kind, flexible, with great English and will not hesitate to go the extra mile for you. I WARMLY RECOMMEND his services! Using him will guarantee you a successful trip! And thanks to him, I will definitely visit Sri Lanka again :-))
- sandranI5055LX00excellent trip with a fantastik driver/ guideWe had an excellent 7 day trip from Mirrisa to Udawalawa up to Nuwara Eliya and Kandy and then back to Colombo. We had the most amazing and sweet driver/ guide, Nish. He was so nice and helpful. He took us to amazing restaurants and to the perfect spots for pictures. We can definitely recommend this to anybody that wants to experience Sri Lanka and all its wonderful places.
- A6515NTclarec00Not what was soldThe tour was only for someone to drive you around. The driver was lovely but the overview details going on a catamaran ride, which you don't. It details watching people fish and then you can watch your food being cooked. None of this happened. Our driver was lovely and showed us to a temple, a church and a fish market. We ended the tour going to a lagoon which cost extra. Like I said this only pays for a driver. The lagoon was polluted by plastic and the boat driver threw plastic into the already polluted. If this review was based on the driver then five stars but this is misleading!
Buy it with
Short Tour - 3 days provided by Travel Lanka TripLK
Product Overview: Short Tour - 3 days
Number of Photos