Entrance ticket includes an electric boat ride around the lakes and a ride on the park’s panoramic train. It’s possible to do the visit in two hours, but for a more comprehensive visit, plan a whole-day tour. The national park is open 365 days a year, though the hours the park is open to the public varies depending on the season. Summer is the most popular time to visit. Spring and autumn are ideal for photographers with fewer crowds, colorful foliage, and high water levels, while the frozen landscapes of winter are unforgettable—although boat trips won’t be possible. To avoid the crowds, plan for an early arrival or stay until sunset.
• Restaurants, snack bars, and restrooms are located near the park visitor center.
• Regular shuttle buses run between the park’s main attractions.
• Bring comfortable shoes, sun protection (in the summer months), and plenty of water.
• Park buses accommodate wheelchairs, but due to uneven terrain, some of the lakes and park attractions are inaccessible for wheelchair users.
• Ticket lines can take over an hour in peak season (your voucher is valid for entrance via Entrance 2 Hladovina only)