Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 30 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in Dong Duong center
- English speaking tour guide
- Braised fish in clay pot, Sauteed squid sweet and sour, Steamed Shrimps, Fried eggs with minced meat, Thai Hot Pot with seafood, Fruit: Watermelon, Steamed rice, Iced Tea
- 01 bottle of mineral water/ per person
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pick-up and drop off Ông Lan , Vũng Bàu, Cửa Cạn, Rành Dầu, Vinpearl land resort
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We offer hotel pickup and drop off in Duong Dong Town Area. For other area, additional fee will be charged and informed to you in advance
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 30645P59
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in Dong Duong center only, additional transfer fee in Ông Lan , Vũng Bàu, Cửa Cạn, Rành Dầu, Vinpearl land resort
- Most travelers can participate
- In case of weather conditions Rach Vem Beach will be changed to Ganh Dau Beach
- You should bring your own towel & sunscreen
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Sightseeing Northern Of Phu Quoc Island, Kayaking and Discover Rach Vem Village?
- Sightseeing Northern Of Phu Quoc Island, Kayaking and Discover Rach Vem Village price starts from $38.47. Discover and book Sightseeing Northern Of Phu Quoc Island, Kayaking and Discover Rach Vem Village on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sightseeing Northern Of Phu Quoc Island, Kayaking and Discover Rach Vem Village cancellation policy?
- Sightseeing Northern Of Phu Quoc Island, Kayaking and Discover Rach Vem Village cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sightseeing Northern Of Phu Quoc Island, Kayaking and Discover Rach Vem Village on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sightseeing Northern Of Phu Quoc Island, Kayaking and Discover Rach Vem Village?
- Sightseeing Northern Of Phu Quoc Island, Kayaking and Discover Rach Vem Village is hosted by GADT Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact GADT Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sightseeing Northern Of Phu Quoc Island, Kayaking and Discover Rach Vem Village on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Sightseeing Northern Of Phu Quoc Island, Kayaking and Discover Rach Vem Village?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 8h. Discover and book Sightseeing Northern Of Phu Quoc Island, Kayaking and Discover Rach Vem Village on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 30645P59
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Cua CanStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 2Phu Quoc Bee FarmStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Phu Quoc National ParkStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 4Rạch VẹmStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 5Ganh DauStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in November 2015
#69 of 434 Food & Drink in Hanoi
- YveFromDublin00Stella - superb, excellent Travel ExecutiveStella Nguyen, arranged our entire 3 week holiday to Vietnam and Cambodia. Staying at Hanoi, Halong Bay cruise, Da’nang, Hue, Hoi An, Siagon, Mekong Delta, Phnom Penh and Siem Reap. Stella arranged all hotels, transfers and tours for us. Stella was quick to reply to emails and made excellent suggestions for tours/trips. The holiday went smoothly with all trips/transfers arriving on time etc…. and great information from the guides, comfortable AC mini-buses and private car transport. The whole experience was unforgettable, truly magical with memories that will last forever. Secure payments were sent via a link. I 100% recommend Stella to arrange your trip. Thank you Stella!
- 443surajitc00EXPLORED ENITIRE VIETNAM WITH GADT TRAVELExplored the entire Vietnam with GADT travel and especially the entire guidance and arrangements were done by SARAH from GADT travel. All the transport, food and stay was just excellent and all the tour guides were very humble helpful and friendly. Thank you so much for such amazing trip .
- 37Mountain00Overnight tour from SaigonWe had two days only for this tour. The tour guide and the driver were very good and accommodating. Everything was on time, nice hotels, delicious food and excellent tour. Highly recommended
- prince2159000GADT - The Ultimate Trip Planner (Julie) 10Days in VietnamJulie is truly the ultimate trip planner. I Booked 10 Days of Sightseeing from North to South Vietnam, Hotel Booking and Airport Transfer. From start to finish, Julie exceeded my expectations and made my travel experience unforgettable. I wanted to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude for the incredible experiences and unforgettable memories that your tour agency provided during my recent journey. The memories I have from this trip will be cherished for a lifetime. I have been truly enriched by the diverse cultures, stunning landscapes, and immersive experiences that your tour agency curated. Your commitment to providing exceptional service and creating unforgettable moments is truly commendable. Thank you once again for the extraordinary memories. I look forward to embarking on future adventures with your tour agency.
- mmohnishg00Joyful tripI have planned my whole 9 days trip through Gadttravel I had a very wonderful trip with them everything is very well planned done on time my trip planner Sarah ( +84362933914) has done very good service for my trip and very joyful tour guides as well through the day completely genuine and trusted travels
- 648divyamj00Breathtaking experience in VietnamThis was the first time I was booking a tour experience through a foreign travel agency and my experience was as smooth as it could get. The personnel from GADT were very approachable and immediately resolved any queries we had. They also ensured that a very high quality was maintained throughout the trip. Recommending this to everyone who plans to go to Vietnam.
- MANISH R00The best holidays with gdatWas a wonderful experience with GDAT travels specially Sarah Huong who arranged the tour for me as I stay in India. I first time dared to go alone with my minor kids on the itinerary suggested by her was a very good decision. I enjoyed a lot THE driver trung and hung, thoy guided us well. Kids enjoyed the vacation a lot. I truly would like all to go with GDAT TRAVELS THE BEST IN VIETNAM. And important of all they arranged all indian meals in cam ranh which was actually difficult but i never faced a problem bcoz of them. Truly amazing
- 205aneri00Superb🥰Amazing experience and the service provided was the best.. Loved the staff and ppl. Also Julie our co ordinatior helped us a lot with the entire process.
- Anil_Vardhamshetty0010 Day Vietnam tripVietnam was am amazing trip. It was a wonderful surprise. We were a family of 5 on a 10 day trip starting from Hanoi, Da Nang, Phu Quoc & ending with Ho Chi Minh City. Day 1 : Hanoi City tour (Half-day private tour) Day 2: Halong Bay (group tour) Day 3: Da Nang City tour (Half-day private tour) Day 4: Hue City (group tour) Day 5: My Son & Hoi An ( group tour) Day 6: Phu Quoc (Vin Wonder private half-day trip) Day 7: 4 Island (group tour) Day 8: Leisure private trip & reach HCMC by night Day 9: Cu Chi Tunnels & Mekong Delta (group tour) Day 10: Head back to home It was a roller coaster ride. Good job, Gadt & especially Our trip co-ordinator, Stella, who did a wonderful job in putting everything together from the hotels & trips to airport transfer & tour guides. She was always one step ahead monitoring our trip all along behind the scene. Thanks Stella for being patient, accommodative & diligent. Wish we had more time. There are a lot more places to see. But, I guess we'll save it for another trip
- piyushkmr72200Awesome Experiencewhen we plan to visit a completely new place then in mind there is always a worry about hows everything will happen. The same was with me when I planned to visit Veitnam, I was visiting for the first time and was not aware of many things. Then I came to know about "Gadt Travel" And I was very much surprised after completing my trip that it was too smooth. Gadt Travel provided complete solution. Everything they planned was truely beautiful. I want to thank the staff of Gadt Travel and especially Stella, she was always there to help us and if any changes happened then it was informed to us prior so that we can be mentally prepared as well. they also took care about the food habits of ours as always kept is as we liked. All the tour guides were very friendly and we could have make new friends. talking about Stella... She planned our trip so prefectly that we didnot had to think about anything. from transport to hotel to food everything was well planned. and as I informed her prior that this was a honeymoon kindaa thing so every hotel we stayed in was beautifully decorated. We also had a opportunity to meet Stella and spend some time with her... we learnt so much about the customs and traditions and also exchanged our views.. we miss Veitnam... and planning to visiit soon.... thank you Gadt Travel and Stella for everything.
- narendranp201700Excellent tripExcellent arrangements. I am differently abled person. However the trip was well planned and i received all the help i and my family required. Enjoyed the trip.
- 1234abdc00Highly recommended! Great tripIt was a 11 day trip organized by GADT. Stella did amazing with our itinerary! She listened to all of the places that we wanted to visit and customized it through and through. Right from experiences to transport to stay, we had a say in everything and Stella graciously accommodated our every need. She was able to answer our every query and gave us tips and tricks to navigate our way through the beautiful country of Viet Nam. Stella and GADT definitely made our honeymoon incredibly special and we cannot thank them enough. We highly recommend them to everyone!
- Deepesh A00Best in VietnamGreat experience. Have no complaints. Extremely happy with the tour they gave us. Personalized especially for me. Stella was Extremely helpful and was in constant touch with us. Helped us all throughout the tour and made the trip very memorable for us. Definitely one of the best holidays of my life.
- Sightsee23286659587009 days Trip to Cambodia and Vietnam - Excellent serviceI would recommend GADT travel to anyone planning a trip to Vietnam. We got the entire trip to Cambodia and Vietnam planned by them. They customised and accommodated all our requests patiently. The location for all the hotels booked were so convenient and close to the main attractions on the city. Other arrangements of guides, tours and transfers were also exceptional and smooth. During the trip itself, the tour operator would always be available to respond to any queries immediately. I am glad I planned and booked my trip with GADT. Loved their service.
- SindhuRaoKarthik00Thank you Gadt travel for planning our tripJulie was an excellent support. She always stay connected and ensured everything was okay. We really appreciate her commitment and are extremely satisfied with the services. I would recommend Gadt travel to my friends and family who wants to travel to Vietnam. Three cheers to Julie, Gadt travel and Vietnam! Thank you for the wonderful experience. Returning home with good memories ☺️