The Algarve Goat is one of the characteristic animals of the Algarve, a traditional animal of this area of the country, they are energetic and playful. In this Experience it is possible to have a unique opportunity to accompany a pastor in his daily routine, walk through stunning landscapes and realize how life in the country + has another charm.
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, French, Spanish
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- In order to pik up and transport to the venue, the minimum number will be 8 people.
- Unnamed Road, 8900 Vila Nova de Cacela, Portugal Santa Rita Forest (to be Confirmed)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 199020P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 199020P1