Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 12-99, max of 4 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Friendly, qualified cooking Instructor
- All ingredients and tools necessary to prepare and cook your dishes
- Self cooked meals following the class
- USB stick with all recipes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from Melati Beach Resort & Spa
- Departure details
- Melati Beach Resort & Spa, 9 Thongson Bay Tambon Bo Put, Amphoe Ko Samui, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84320, Thailand 99/9 Moo 5, Thongson Bay, Bophut, Koh Samui
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 90546P236
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum Age 12 years
- Does not operate on a Monday
- Should your travel plans change, do not worry. I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- Menu items subject to change without prior notice
- Vegetarian dishes are available upon request. Please advise at time of booking.
- Although the Cooking Class is freesold there is a slight possibility that the booking may have to be cancelled if the number of people exceeds the limit of four people. Should this happen, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Thai Cooking Class at Melati Beach Resort & Spa?
- Thai Cooking Class at Melati Beach Resort & Spa price starts from $61.28. Discover and book Thai Cooking Class at Melati Beach Resort & Spa on Tripadvisor
- What is the Thai Cooking Class at Melati Beach Resort & Spa cancellation policy?
- Thai Cooking Class at Melati Beach Resort & Spa cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Thai Cooking Class at Melati Beach Resort & Spa on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Thai Cooking Class at Melati Beach Resort & Spa?
- Thai Cooking Class at Melati Beach Resort & Spa is hosted by IAsia Thailand. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact IAsia Thailand on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Thai Cooking Class at Melati Beach Resort & Spa on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Thai Cooking Class at Melati Beach Resort & Spa?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Thai Cooking Class at Melati Beach Resort & Spa on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 90546P236
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in September 2018
#82 of 828 Tours & Activities in Bangkok
- Ckeszha Keren D00AwesomeMy kid really enjoyed being here. Even us adults, were quite fascinated on how they can maintain the place. Only sad that I thought the pictures was included the package I bought but it’s not. Anyway overall its really a nice place. I’ve been here twice and for Madame Tussauds I think it was better before.
- Road0247440444000Inflexible and UnaccommodatingPersonal experience with the owner has turned me off ever supporting this business. His way or the highway unfortunately, will be looking at more flexible tour providers.
- alannewmanj00Value for moneyExcellent Value for money expectations. However, the hotel transfer add on did not meet expectations.
- ckaught7800Nice tour except for the gem storeI really enjoyed our guide, so energetic, kind, and full of life. We got a good understanding of Phuket and really enjoyed Big Budda and Wat Chalong temple. The tour ended at a gem store where we were handed off to a very pushy sales person to try and get us to buy jewelry; it was very off-putting and as a result I can't give this tour 5 stars. Other than that we had a nice day and really enjoyed our guide.
- waynedU9189IR00A must do activityAn awesome experience with great friendly & fun staff, always up for a joke or having some fun banter. Certinaly some phisical exertion required because to come down hill, first you must go uphill ! We did it in belting down rain at times, & it was still so much fun. Go & do it if here, so much fun!
- 790corac00Fun evening of good food and lots of entertainmentWe went on our first night in Thailand, it gave us a great view of the city at night. The entertainment was varied and lasted most of the experience
- alliffzainurin00Good experience and ENJOYABLEEnjoyable, the dinner buffet (halal section) is so good! The show is stunning and the kingdom of light is fantastic. Pretty sure will go again when visit Phuket! 🥰
- waynep50600Best airport transferVery well organized. The email before we came showed photos of the meeting place at the airport. Staff holding sign with our name escorted right to our van. Cheaper than cab and friendly driver.
- Jetsettinga00Great day for all.What a fabulous place, extremely well run and there are life guards absolutely everywhere. We rented one of the private pool villas that front the huge wave pool and it comes with toilet and shower, fridge full of cold drinks and a small nibble platter. There are lots of food options dotted all around the complex. There is something for everyone from extreme rides to the toddlers water section and my favourite the lazy river. We spent the whole day there but I would advise that you pre organise your transport at the end of the day as it can be a bit of an ordeal to organise.
- X1651WPjanep00Great views of BangkokPricey but worth it. Was nice and quiet when we went - mid week , late morning. Not sure I would it enjoy it on peak season Great views
- ernestopT2846HE00bloody incredibleRecommend going in wet season. food is slightly overpriced but overall amazing waterpark for all thrill seekers. probably the best waterpark ive ever been to.
- katesmith0600Very prompt!Very prompt and professional. The lady that greeted us and took us over to our car was absolutely amazing. Thank you!
- Celina L00Good trip.Would like to have more food and more activities on board. Otherwise, the boat trip is great. The music was also fantastic.
- Laura C00Wonderful rooftop experienceWe had a wonderful meal celebrating our wedding anniversary. Stunning views, great service by Ohm and the set menu food was delicious. We had a anniversary dessert and also they surprised us with a photo of us at the table, printed to take home at the end of the meal. Really special touches. Thanks so much, definitely recommend!
- flinty_2800Amazing experienceSuch an amazing beautiful and somber trip very informative and great inclusion of knowledge helpfulness and great tour guide
Buy it with
Thai Cooking Class at Melati Beach Resort & Spa provided by IAsia Thailand
Product Overview: Thai Cooking Class at Melati Beach Resort & Spa
Number of Photos