Camping in Binsar, Uttarakhand
By The Great Next
Binsar is picturesque village located in Kumaon district of Uttarakhand at an altitude ranging from 1500 m to 2500 m. You will see the panoramic views of the Himalayan peaks like Nanda Devi, Trishul, Kedarnath and Pachachuli from Binsar. Binsar wildlife sanctuary harbours dense forests of Himalayan oaks, chir pine and deodar, and many species of exotic birds and wild animals. You will be staying in deluxe rooms on triple/quad or multi-sharing basis at your campsite in Binsar. Highlights Stay in deluxe cottages at the campsite in Binsar. Go on a jungle trek in Binsar wildlife sanctury. Spot exotic birds in the wildlife sanctuary. Enjoy bonfire with music in the cold evening.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
per adult (price varies by group size)
Ages 13-60, max of 80 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Accommodation in deluxe rooms on tirple/quad/multi-sharing basis
- Meals include Dinner on day 1 and Breakfast on day 2
- Guided jungle trek
- Services of an experienced campsite leader and support staff
- All applicable taxes
- Accommodation upgradable to an ecological room at an additional cost
- Personal expenses such as cigarettes, extra meals, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Departure details
- Binsar Eco Camp & Cottages, Jageshwar Rd, Om-Nagar, Dhaulchhina Buffer zone, wildlife sanctuary, Binsar, Uttarakhand 263624, India Please meet at the designated camp per the location on the map.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 216769P53
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Camping in Binsar, Uttarakhand?
- Camping in Binsar, Uttarakhand price starts from $33.11. Discover and book Camping in Binsar, Uttarakhand on Tripadvisor
- What is the Camping in Binsar, Uttarakhand cancellation policy?
- Camping in Binsar, Uttarakhand cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Camping in Binsar, Uttarakhand on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Camping in Binsar, Uttarakhand?
- Camping in Binsar, Uttarakhand is hosted by The Great Next. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The Great Next on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Camping in Binsar, Uttarakhand on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 216769P53
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Paritaal The Angels Lake
Parital or Paritaal is now been known to many tourists and a large amount of people coming to this place during Bri…
Tea , sunset and sand dunes
Visited with friends in March2022. Beautifully designed camps with all facilities for super comfort, in the middle …
We have been staying here today as I am writing this review, there are poor heating arrangements only small blower …
Peaceful and scenes place
We had a wonderful holiday in Manali, Himachal Pradesh which will remain long in the memory. Excellent travel organ…
Well i visited this place with my friends.. staff service was great..Dinner and breakfast facilities was also upto …
Snow trek in Kedarkantha
Starting with the advice and the guidance let me give a huge appreciation to Rohit from the great next,have eaten h…
It was our first himalayan trek..We got details of greatnext through google and we went through them...All trek arr…
Night kayaking at havelock
1st time in our life we did kayaking and that too night kayaking.it was a thrilling experience going through deep m…
Scuba Diving at Boracay (Philippines)
I had heard from my friend that Great Next is an amazing startup for adventure trips and finally I got an opportuni…
Snow trek to Chandrakhani base camp from Rumsu village
It was my first trip without parents and my first snow Himalayan trek and I can't tell you in words how much I enjo…
My experience of the Chadar Trek through The GreatNext
I’d heard a lot about the Chadar Trek; about how beautiful it was, how difficult it was, etc. I had decided not to …
Excellent experience with great guides. All communication was easy and they were flexible with our plan changes. Th…
Chaadar Trek With Buddies
heavy snow fall and closing of many treks led to me booking chaadar trek for me and my frnds. It was a brilliant ex…
Thankyou Saylee and Rohit for all the arrangements. It was definitely a memorable and beautiful trip. They were ava…
Chadar trek jan 2020
A spontaneous solo trip thts what I wanted. Ended up booking chadar trek zanskar frozen river,with the help of rohi…