Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- How can you have tea without a biscuit and call yourself English? Biscuits will be provided. Please let us know if you have any special dietary needs.
- Coffee, tea, water, as well as milk and sugar will be provided. We have a refrigerator on hand if you have special dietary needs.
- Copper Blanks, Enameling Powder & Millifure, Jewellery Findings, Use of Enameling Oven, Oven Tongs, Piercing Saw, Bench Pegs, Files, Wet and Dry Paper, Aprons
- Make sure to wear closed toe shoes. Long Hair must be tied back. Bring a sense of adventure.
- Departure details
- Via Gellia Mill, Via Gellia Rd, Bonsall, Matlock DE4 2AJ, UK We are in Unit 202 Via Gellia Mill, Bonsall, Matlock, Derbyshire DE4 2AJ. When you turn into the Mill parking lot, stay on the lower parking level. There is plenty of free parking available. Unit 202 is on the second floor in the building directly in front of you. Netty Reddish is over the door.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 234645P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 234645P1
About the operator
Netty Reddish - Shop Reddish
Joined in January 2020
#1 of 1 Classes & Workshops in Bonsall
- Pete H00Excellent High Quality Products.Met Netty at her Stall in Cromford Sat 6th Nov. A lovely lady so passionate about her crafts. I actually was just passing by and spotted her beautiful products on display. I purchased a beautiful hand made Bamboo box from her display. Absolutely beautiful! Talented ! I was on a weekend visit to Cromford, charming place , and well worth another visit. If you are reading this Netty, keep up the work, Beautiful and very much appreciated.
- RobTJ61200Jewellery box workshopFantastic experience of making a jewellery box out of wood. Brilliant instruction and help from Netty, and the result was my daughter and myself making some really quirky and useful products out of beautiful pieces of wood. Highly recommended for a birthday experience day.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec 2019 • Friends
We were a group of 4 friends who joined Netty’s class for the enamelling. It was a great deal of fun for all with Netty giving us all a great deal of time and patience. We all came away with necklaces and Christmas decorations which made wonderful Christmas gifts. We also learned special knots for our necklace chains. Really great day .
Written January 17, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.