Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Daedunsan Natural Recreation ForestStop: 2 hours - Admission includedThis mountain is one of the beautiful mountain in Jeonla Province. Since its designation as a provincial park in 1977, Daedunsan Provincial Park has served as a scenic site equipped with recreational facilities including cable cars and Geumgang Gureumdari (hanging bridge). A 5-minute cable car ride followed by a walk up the steep stairs leads to Geumgang Gureumdari, stretching 50 meters from Imgeumbawi Rock to Ipseokdae Pedestal. The park is also home to historic temples including Taegosa Temple of Jinsan, Ansimsa Temple of Unju, and Sinsounsa Temple of Byeolgok.Read more
Jeonju, Jeonju, Jeollabuk-do
- Hotel pickup in Jeonju City
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Hwaamsa Temple
- Entry/Admission - Daedunsan Natural Recreation Forest
- Hotel drop-off
- Personal Expenses
- Tip for Guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: H&T Consulting - Day Tours
Trip to oeam folk village
Thanks we got a nice tour guide Mr J. And take us around the place. Its strong windy and cool. And TQ for the H&T c…
Jeonju private tour with Steven
I've met Steven in New Zealand when I was travelled NZ last month. He was arranged all tours for Korea as well. He …
Enjoyable 3D2N Jeonju/Gwangju/Suncheon trip
Appreciated Steven’s help in organising the trip and having Henry as our tour guide! We had an enjoyable trip with …
Un voyage unique en famille
I personally went to south Korea 11 years ago and kept some good memories, despite the lacks of informations due to…
Exceeds my expectation
My family and I wend to korea for 8 days i was very satisfied because steven and his tour guides did a great job. H…
2 Weeks tour in Korea
I deeply thanks to Steven who organized and arranged tour for us. I and my friends went to Korea from 27th Feb til …
Private Tour to Busan
Very relaxing 6 days tour to Busan with Steven as our accompanied driver and guide, not forgetting a professional p…
A Seoul-ful adventure
The tour was a very worthwhile experience. We had the best accommodation in The Stay Hotel in Myeong-dong. Thanks t…
Organized, fun and excellent travel experience.
I had an amazing time thanks to Steven and the rest of the team. Special mention to Steven who was very entertainin…
Two thumbs up!
It was my first time visiting Korea, and although i only got to stay for a few days, it was all worthwhile as Steve…
H & T Consulting
To Sir Steven Hyung, Thank you for making our vacation the best ever! We can't praise your company enough for makin…
Nur Fariha H00
Best Trip Ever
Hi, This is my second trip to Seoul, Korea and this is definitely the best trip thus far. We are blessed to be acc…
5 days visit to seoul, korea
Visiting a new country is always a good thing. But it is even better when you are accompanied with an experienced g…
To review H&T Consulting
We had an excellent and wonderful experience with H&T Consulting to not mention Mr Tailor guiding us all the way du…
It was a wonderful experience solah in the one and only mosque in Seoul Korea. Meeting friends from all parts of th…
- Duration: 7h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Jeonju Day Tour of HwaAm Temple and Mt. Daedun
Which attractions will I visit with Jeonju Day Tour of HwaAm Temple and Mt. Daedun?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Jeonju Day Tour of HwaAm Temple and Mt. Daedun on Tripadvisor
How much is Jeonju Day Tour of HwaAm Temple and Mt. Daedun?
Jeonju Day Tour of HwaAm Temple and Mt. Daedun price starts from $358.98. Discover and book Jeonju Day Tour of HwaAm Temple and Mt. Daedun on Tripadvisor
What is the Jeonju Day Tour of HwaAm Temple and Mt. Daedun cancellation policy?
Jeonju Day Tour of HwaAm Temple and Mt. Daedun cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jeonju Day Tour of HwaAm Temple and Mt. Daedun on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Jeonju Day Tour of HwaAm Temple and Mt. Daedun?
Jeonju Day Tour of HwaAm Temple and Mt. Daedun is hosted by H&T Consulting - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact H&T Consulting - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Jeonju Day Tour of HwaAm Temple and Mt. Daedun on Tripadvisor