Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel Transfer
- Use of kayak or paddleboard
- Use of locker and Life vests if needed
- Bottled water
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from any hotels or places in Nusa Lembongan. If you're staying in Nusa Ceningan, pick up will be from The Yellow Bridge.
- Lembongan watersport, Mangrove Beach, Jungutbatu village, Nusa Lembongan, Kecamatan:, Propinsi:, Jungutbatu, Nusa Penida, Klungkung Regency, Bali 80771, Indonesia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86255P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is 1 Hour Kayaking or Stand Up Paddle Adventure From Lembongan to The Mangrove?
- 1 Hour Kayaking or Stand Up Paddle Adventure From Lembongan to The Mangrove price starts from $16.00. Discover and book 1 Hour Kayaking or Stand Up Paddle Adventure From Lembongan to The Mangrove on Tripadvisor
- What is the 1 Hour Kayaking or Stand Up Paddle Adventure From Lembongan to The Mangrove cancellation policy?
- 1 Hour Kayaking or Stand Up Paddle Adventure From Lembongan to The Mangrove cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 1 Hour Kayaking or Stand Up Paddle Adventure From Lembongan to The Mangrove on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 1 Hour Kayaking or Stand Up Paddle Adventure From Lembongan to The Mangrove?
- 1 Hour Kayaking or Stand Up Paddle Adventure From Lembongan to The Mangrove is hosted by Lembongan Water Sport. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lembongan Water Sport on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 1 Hour Kayaking or Stand Up Paddle Adventure From Lembongan to The Mangrove on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for 1 Hour Kayaking or Stand Up Paddle Adventure From Lembongan to The Mangrove?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book 1 Hour Kayaking or Stand Up Paddle Adventure From Lembongan to The Mangrove on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86255P9
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
A great day!
Awesome day! Lucky enough to see a manta! Well organised. Lunch was yum! met some lovely people. They had an underw…
Great fun and highly recommended
Great fun. Some strong currents but just floating along is nice and safe. Use the lifejackets supplied if need be. …
Such a fun wholesome day
This tour was so much fun! It included pick up and drop off from our hotel which made it so simple too. Pick up arr…
Paddling is in very dirty water. Otherwise, great, and you should be able to pick pictures individually only of you…
Ok experience, no Manta rays.
Full day Snorkel & Swim With Manta's & kayak through the mangroves. This was not a full day trip as advertised. W…
We got to snorkel at three different places, I saw a manta ray and loads of fish, I even saw a sea snake at the bot…
OMG wooow the staff is so cool and very experienced. Took us to the best spot, seen 4 manta rays and sea turtles. U…
unfortunately it was not a good experience, the boat was super crowded! the first check point for snorkeling was …
Many people good lunch
The trip was okay, the spots we visited were pretty normal. Saw some beautiful fish and one manta ray. The locals w…
Epic adventure. Fun boat ride, great instructors, swam with 3 manta rays, wife got locked in the toilet 😂 would ad…
Flexible arrangements possible from Nusa Penida
Saw a Manta, although it could not be guaranteed. Water is clean, people are nice, lunch offered is filling enough.
Amazing excellent experience
Amazing excellent experience. We went to 3 dive/snorkeling points with fantastic view teeming with beautiful ocean…
The tour company is good, well organised, knowledgeable but also flexible. Good guides, interested in getting their…
Manta ray trip
First up the positives: this trip really was very good and I've always wanted to see manta rays. We got to snorkel …
Excellent snorkeling tour and lunch.
Excellent snorkeling tour and great buffet lunch. We swam with manta rays :) The staff took us further than normal…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jan 2020 • Friends
they give you your full hours worth and also free shuttle to and from your accommodations! had a good time(:
Written January 11, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hi, Thank you for leaving us a review! We're glad you enjoyed the kayaking :) We look forward to welcome you again next time! Regards, LWS Team
Written January 12, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.