Spend a wonderful day on the coast exploring the colorful port city of Valparaiso and enjoy a wine tasting at the exclusive Casas del Bosque Vineyard in the Casablanca Valley.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- Private Transportation from Cruise Terminal in San Antonio
- Multilingual Guide
- Funicular Ride in Valparaiso
- Bottled Water
- Winery Tour and "Aromas" Wine Tasting at Casas del Bosque Vineyard
- Digital Photographs
- Entry/Admission - Viña Casas del Bosque
- Optional Gratuity for Guide
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up directly at the Cruise Terminal in San Antonio. Guests should walk through the cruise terminal building to the exit where they will find their guide holding a "Chile Dream Tours" sign.
- Muelle Turístico San Antonio Chile, P.º El Mar, San Antonio, Valparaíso, Chile We pick up directly at the Cruise Terminal in San Antonio. Guests should walk through the cruise terminal building to the exit where they will find their guide holding a "Chile Dream Tours" sign.
- Muelle Turístico San Antonio Chile, P.º El Mar, San Antonio, Valparaíso, Chile
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 101394P31
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- The order of sites visited may vary.
- We believe the best way to explore Valparaiso is by walking its cobblestone streets and alleyways, however, if you have any physical limitations, please let your guide know at the beginning of the tour. If requested, this walking portion of the tour in Valparaiso can be done in the tour van.
- Although this is a private tour with your own vehicle and guide, there may be other visitors at the vineyard joining you on the winery tour and tasting, which is beyond our control.
- An alternative vineyard will be visited if Casas del Bosque does not have availability on the date selected.
- This tour is available daily, except on January 1 and December 25, due to the closure of Casas del Bosque Vineyard.
- Tour length may vary depending on amount of time in Port and itinerary may be modified accordingly.
- Your health is our priority. All of our tours include private transportation in order to maintain social distancing in compliance with the U.N. World Health Organization’s Guidelines to Restart Tourism (25 May 2020). You will be the only guests in the tour van. We also provide hand sanitizer and masks are available for all guests.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Shore Excursion from San Antonio: Discover Valparaiso and Wine Vineyard?
- Private Shore Excursion from San Antonio: Discover Valparaiso and Wine Vineyard price starts from $319.00. Discover and book Private Shore Excursion from San Antonio: Discover Valparaiso and Wine Vineyard on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Shore Excursion from San Antonio: Discover Valparaiso and Wine Vineyard cancellation policy?
- Private Shore Excursion from San Antonio: Discover Valparaiso and Wine Vineyard cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Shore Excursion from San Antonio: Discover Valparaiso and Wine Vineyard on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Shore Excursion from San Antonio: Discover Valparaiso and Wine Vineyard?
- Private Shore Excursion from San Antonio: Discover Valparaiso and Wine Vineyard is hosted by Chile Dream Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Chile Dream Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Shore Excursion from San Antonio: Discover Valparaiso and Wine Vineyard on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 101394P31
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atMuelle Turístico San Antonio ChileOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Paseo BellamarStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2ValparaisoStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3Vina Casas del BosqueStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Chile Dream Tours
Joined in October 2018
#1 of 50 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Santiago
- kaylan61300Best Tour Experience!We chose this tour because it was private and it had all the things we wanted to see within a drive outside of Santiago. Our tour guide, Sean, was extremely knowledgeable about the area and was so patient with us! He took the time to hear what we wanted and made sure to answer all our questions. Not only does he know the area, he knows the people within the area! He will show you where to eat, stop for a snack, by little souvenirs, etc. Sean will take you to little secret surprises that you definitely won’t get from other tours. When we were doing the tasting at the vineyard, he made sure we got to try all the wines we wanted, which felt like we could’ve never done without his help. Sean really puts the extra effort to make sure you are happy with every experience. Sean also takes pictures along the way, which was a nice little gift at the end that we had no clue about! I would recommend touring with Chile Dream Tours for the best experience with the absolute best guides!
- Cynthia912200Fascinating Place and an overall wonderful day!Even in the rain, this was a very enjoyable day along the beautiful coast. I was actually a little surprised, how fascinating the late poet Pablo Neruba's home was. The house, overlooking the ocean with its unique collections from all over the world is visually very appealing as well as very interesting. The tour through the house is very well done and easy to follow. You are given headsets in your own language that explain Neruda's lifestyle and home. We also had a nice lunch at a local restaurant in the town of Pomaire which is also known for their pottery. The food was delicious, but be warned, the portions are huge. Probably can share a meal. We also really enjoyed our visit at the beautiful Undurraga Vineyard. Daniel was a wonderful guide who was very friendly, knowledgable and fun. He made the day extra special. He also went above and beyond to help us out with a situation that was not related to the tour. In conversation, we casually mentioned the issue we were having locating my lost laptop at the airport. He took it upon himself to make many calls to the airport until we were able to get the information we needed to retrieve my laptop.Because of the language barrier, I don't think I would have gotten my laptop back without him. He was a huge help. We had Daniel for two tours and both days were great! I highly recommend Chile Dream Tours. Not only does an excellent guide pick you up in a comfortable vehicle at your hotel, but they put together a nice package for their private day tours that's gives you the opportunity to see and do a lot. We had three wonderful days in Santiago with Chile Dream Tours..
- Cynthia912200A Delightful Way To Spend Our Last Day in Chile. Cute Alpacas, Beautiful Coast and a Great Guide!After 3 weeks of traveling, this was our last day in South America, and we had a delightful day at The Alpaca ranch and along the beautiful coast with our guide Sean. Sean picked us up at our hotel in a very comfortable and nice vehicle. He had a warm and friendly personality and he made the ride to the ranch very interesting by sharing information on Santiago and Chile. The Alpacas were a lot of fun and super cute. Sean explained the inner workings of the ranch and gave us an armful of grass so we could feed them. We were able to meet the owner, a fascinating woman who runs the ranch along with her daughter and grand daughter!. The wool and clothing produced from the alpacas fur was lovely. , After our visit to the ranch, we drove up to the coast to an outdoor seafood restaurant. The food and drinks were delicious and the view of the turquoise ocean and rocks was spectacular! Such a pleasant lunch! From there we , we headed a little further and parked along the beach and walked a short distance so we could see the penguins on the island. Sean provided binoculars as well as information regarding the penguins. We saw lots of penguins and again the view of the water was incredible! Throughout the day, Sean took lots of great photos that were easy to download. Sean, then drove us to back to Santiago and dropped us off directly at the airport. This is a nice courtesy that Chile Dream Tours provides. Our flight back to the USA wasn't until midnight, so it was so much more enjoyable spending the day on this tour then killing hours and hours in the airport. While in Santiago, we did three different day tours with Chile Dream Tours and they were all very different, and a truly wonderful experience. I highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a pleasant and fascinating day!
- cameyr202300Amazing Santiago city tour!Amazing city tour of Santiago - and our guide was excellent, very knowledgeable and provided wonderful insights of the city, culture and people!
- carolynmA266AE00Great day tour of SantiagoThis was a great private tour! Our tour guide, Sean, is a Chilean history major. We learned so much about Chile while touring both the historic and the more modern sections of Santiago. In addition to touring the city, we stopped at a local market where we had lunch, then spent some time seeing local products being produced and sold. Then we headed out to the oldest winery in Chile. We had a great tour here and tasted some wonderful Chilean wines. A wonderful day! Highly recommend!
- Mark G00Spectacular day on the coast!Incredible day with Sean. His knowledge of the area as well as the history of each area gave us insights well beyond the norm. Loved the sand dunes and the beaches. Lunch overlooking the harbor was divine. The colors of Valparaiso were a spectacular treat. Can’t wait to come back!
- MelissaFellin00Amazing city and country in a short period of timeWe had an 11-hour layover in Santiago and since this would be our first visit to Chile, we hoped to enjoy some of the local sights. After researching and contacting several tour companies we settled on Chile Dream Tours. Their prompt response time and willingness to answering all of our questions, as well as the flexibility in working around our flight times, ensured us we were choosing the best option for our Chilean adventure. And we were correct. Sean, our guide, was a wealth of knowledge and truly passionate. During our tour we explored the historic downtown before we made our way through the impressive 'Sanhattan', and the upscale neighborhood of Las Condes. Along the way, Sean provided history and facts about the city and country. A major highlight of our tour was the visit to Concha y Toro winery where we learned the history, walked around the vineyard and of course sampled the wines. Our tour also included visiting the local handicraft market, and afterwards Sean drove us to a site to witness panoramic views of the city and surrounding mountains, all in the comfort of our private van. To end our great day, Sean dropped us off at a local area known for its great Chilean restaurants before we return to the airport. Highly recommend this tour as it provides a nice introduction to Chilean culture. We greatly appreciate Sean showing us around and truly making the tour about us in the best way possible.
- Z6138EFamym00Incredible experience among the stars.This was one of the best tours we have ever done, anywhere. The passion of Damaso is infectious from the outset, and he is eager to share the beauty of what he has built in his private observatory. He was patient and provided amazing snacks and wine throughout our several hours looking at the stars. It far exceeded expectations and was worth every penny. Sean was a fabulous guide and communication was clear throughout booking and to pick up from our hotel. I'd love to do this again, because as Damaso pointed out, the stars are constantly changing so you won't ever get the same view twice. I feel so awed!
- davidsaidel00Chile Dream Tours Private Tour of Isla Negra, Pomaire and Undurraga Vineyard TourThis was our second Chile Dream Tours while visiting Santiago. We were fortunate to have our tour guide, Sean, who showed us around the city the day before. We were picked up at our hotel at 8 am, and drove East to the Pacific coast. At a rest stop on our way there, we had a chance to feed snacks to a couple of Llamas. From there we drove to Isla Negra to visit one of Pablo Neruda's houses. This was a most interesting and meaningful museum house tour. High above the roaring Pacific we learned about Neruda's life and death while seeing his varied and eclectic collections. From Isla Negra we went inland to lunch at a traditional Chilean restaurant in the rustic town of Pomaire. The final stop before returning to Santiago was a winery tour at the Underraga winery. Finally our day ended after 5 pm back in Santiago. Sean provided another outstanding private tour!
- davidsaidel00Chile Dream Tours Santiago Neighborhood Private TourOur guide, Sean, picked us up at our hotel and drove us to Cerro San Cristobal where we took the cable car to it's peak. There he explained the history of the city and pointed out the various neighborhoods we would be going through on the rest of the tour. We saw many of Santiago's most interesting neighborhoods and Sean explained their particular cultures. We ended the tour at the Centro Artisanal los Dominicos. Here we had a traditional Chilean lunch and afterwards had time to visit the many shops. We highly recommend using the service of Chile Deam Tours and if possible request Sean. He is very personable with impeccable English, and very knowledgeable.
- Navigator0453122729900Great treatmentOur day trip to Santiago was made so special by the excellent tour by Sean whose historical knowledge was excellent
- Z5661BXcarmenw00A true Chilean experienceThe day was fabulous. The guide Sean was knowledgeable about Chile and was a wealth of information. He explained many of the aspects of Chilean life and the county in general. He responded to messages promptly and answered all and any questions we had. Alpaca Farm was great, very personal, a real working farm, not just something set up for tourists. My daughter loved seeing the penguins. I do recommend paying extra for the boat, especially if you come during a time when most penguins are out to sea.
- lccpsyd00Perfect Day TripSuch a memorable day trip that consisted of the perfect pairing: a visit to a beautiful ski resort/lagoon followed by wine tasting. The drive was picturesque and Sean shared his vast knowledge of Chilean history. The boutique winery was in a perfect setting with friendly staff. This was our second trip with Chile Dream Tours, and we will definitely be back for more!
- lccpsyd00Awesome TourWe were so impressed by Sean’s firsthand knowledge of Chilean culture, history, and of course wine. He truly made the day memorable and we strongly recommend Chile Dream Tours.
- chadl88400Incredible sights and great winesWe had an amazing time with Sean, seeing Concón, Viña Del Mar and Valparaíso. He was very knowledgeable and fit the trip to our interests as he got to know us. We really appreciated the personal touches, great conversation, and his depth of knowledge. Wholeheartedly recommend both him and Chile Dream Tours.
Buy it with
Private Shore Excursion from San Antonio: Discover Valparaiso and Wine Vineyard provided by Chile Dream Tours
Product Overview: Private Shore Excursion from San Antonio: Discover Valparaiso and Wine Vineyard
Number of Photos