per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Fuel surcharge
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Pick up and drop off in a Lisbon Hotel or Apartment
- Entrace - Rua de Santa Catarina
- Entrance - Café Majestic
- Entrance - Sao Bento Railway Station
- Foods and Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Rabelo Boat
- Entry/Admission - Winery
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Palácio da Bolsa
- Entry/Admission - São Francisco Church
- Entry/Admission - Lello Book Store
- Entry/Admission - Clérigos Tower
- Entry/Admission - Livraria Lello
- Entry/Admission - Porto Cathedral (Se Catedral)
- Entry/Admission - Burmester
- Entry/Admission - Palacio da Bolsa
- Entry/Admission - Igreja de São Francisco
- Entry/Admission - Torre dos Clérigos
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- All hotels and apartments in Lisbon, Sintra or Cascais
- Jardim do Tabaco
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 64262P22
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Discover Porto on a private tour departing from Lisbon
What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks provided for travelers but if you want you can use a visor
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Discover Porto on a private tour departing from Lisbon?
- How much is Discover Porto on a private tour departing from Lisbon?
- Discover Porto on a private tour departing from Lisbon price starts from $494.93. Discover and book Discover Porto on a private tour departing from Lisbon on Tripadvisor
- What is the Discover Porto on a private tour departing from Lisbon cancellation policy?
- Discover Porto on a private tour departing from Lisbon cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Discover Porto on a private tour departing from Lisbon on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Discover Porto on a private tour departing from Lisbon?
- Discover Porto on a private tour departing from Lisbon is hosted by Ride for you. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ride for you on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Discover Porto on a private tour departing from Lisbon on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 64262P22
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Sao Bento Railway StationStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Livraria LelloStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Porto Cathedral (Se Catedral)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4BurmesterStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Palacio da BolsaStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Igreja de Sao FranciscoStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Torre dos ClerigosStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Fun Day in Sintra
We did a day trip to Sintra with Diana Dias and it was fantastic! She picked us up at our hotel in her beautiful va…
Best guide for our family with small children!
Diana was the perfect guide for our young family. Navigating with two small children can be challenging but the kid…
Highly recommend the 8 hour tour to Sintra, Caboda and Cascais
Highly recommend booking with Diana Dias. We had such a great 8 hours together seeing in Sintra Quinta Da Regaleira…
Definitely a highlight of our trip!
We had such an amazing time on our private Sintra tour with Diana! She is very personable, kind, and such a fun per…
Best of Sintra in short time
The tour was super good and interesting. We had the chance to see the best spots of Sintra in a short time, learned…
Worth the money
Diana was an awesome tour guide. Very friendly and interactive and knowledgeable about all parts of Sintra. Gave ma…
Great personal tour of the best sights in Sintra. Highly recommended. Diana has all the local knowledge you need.
Diana saved our day!!!
Diana was amazing! She found us at the train station, and made our day. Low rates, great hospitality, an incredible…
Private Tour of Medieval Village of Óbidos
Diana was so kind and helpful. She made the tour fit our personal interests and was very knowledgeable.
Amazing tour guide!
Diana @ Ride For You was an amazing guide and she is the main reason our trip turned out to be so wonderful. We are…
Full Day Sintra and Mafra
Realized late in the day that public transport options for this trip were unrealistic succeeded in booking with Rid…
Private tour of Arrabida Mountain, Setubal and winery.
I recently visited Lisbon with my wife and booked a full-day of the Arrabida Mountain and Setubal with Ride For You…
We are very happy that we made the decision to book with Ride for you to see the main attractions of Lisbon! The ve…
Best Tour Guide!!!
We were recommended by friends to use Diana Dias to take us to Sintra and Cascais - even though we had our own car …
Fantastic day touring Sintra and the coast line towns in a very relaxed way
Ricardo , our guide was awesome. We were a family of 5 , first time in Lisbon. All went perfectly well, timely pick…