Deep emotions, excitement and lasting impressions! Words can't describe the beauty of these spectacular natural wetlands. Come and feel for yourself the beauty and wonder of the natural surroundings found in the Kushiro wetlands!
Start time: Check availability
- PFD, Paddle
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- In the case of Toro Station pickup and drop-off, I wait with the board which I wrote the name in the open space of the station square. If a train arrives, I just appear outside a station, and a mark, please attract it in a signboard.
- Toro, Shibecha, Kawakami District, Hokkaido 088-2261, Japan Toro Nature Centre
- Tōro Station, Toro, Shibecha, Kawakami District, Hokkaido 088-2261, Japan
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20341P4
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20341P4
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
About the operator
Toro Nature Center
Joined in August 2010
#1 of 3 Tours & Activities in Shibecha-cho
- 淳子 楠00Healing and RelaxationWe took 5 hours canoe ride and sure we were absolutely right to have amazing experience here. Everything what we saw were incredible nature world. Everything what I heard or saw during the ride extremely healed my tiredness from my general life&work. Singing birds, deers , fox, fishes and other animals... surrounded water sound in quiet calm...and changing color leaves...Everything what I experienced at here was awesome it was real healing and relaxation place. 5時間コースを体験させて頂きました。静寂の中の水の音…鳥たちの声、草の揺れる音…カヌーで出発した途端に聴こえてくる音は、今までヒーリング音楽として擬似的に聞いていた音のように聞こえ、そして、あちこちで出会うエゾシカ、キツネなどの動物や魚、タンチョウ鶴や美しい羽を持った鳥たち。こちらも擬似的に体験していた動物園の動物達とは異なり、コレがリアルな音と自分の中で認識し、調整出来るまで数分は掛かった感じがします。この自然の静けさの中で、時間を忘れて心を落ち着かせてこの体験をさせていただいた事は、自分の人生をも振り返る良い機会になり、新しい事にチャレンジすることにも自信を与えて頂きました。本当に素晴らしい体験をさせて頂きました。
- SamReede00Did not even show upAgreed upon time and had email confirming it. Did not show up, no email or apology. Don't bother with this guy, he thinks he can do whatever he wants to foreigners because they don't matter to him.
- Somassi00Excellent day trip from KushiroThank you to our wonderful guides Massa and Teddy for a very memorable day trip to Lake Toro, marshlands and surrounding area. We chose the One Day Winter Special that included Ice Fishing, Canoe Tour and Red Crane Watching. We were picked up by our tour guide from the hotel which was fantastic. We were driven to the Toro Nature Centre and able to see the breathtaking local scenery and find out more about the local area from our guide. We first took the Canoe tour to Lake Toro and the Kushiro marshlands. Each canoe had a guide who informed us about the local wildlife we spotted. Easy relaxing canoe experience even with young children. We next went ice fishing. An unforgettable experience as we had the frozen lake to ourselves. We caught some smelt that was fried tempura style and very quickly eaten. The fish were delicious. Crane watching at the crane centre was a nice end to the day before driven back to the hotel. Highly recommended and we will definitely be back for another tour when next in Kushiro.