• One-way private transfer between Sonoma Valley Hotel and San Francisco International Airport (SFO) • We guarantee to provide professional airport service and strive for excellence • Ride in style in a Executive Lincoln TownCar - Limited - L. Seats up to 4 passengers (with small - regular size luggage only). • Experience the comfort of riding in the TownCar .
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 60–150 minutes
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- One-way private transfer
- Bottled water
- Hotel or Residence pickup and drop-off
- Driver gratuity
- Wait time
- Early / Late fees
- Extra stops
- Other additional services
- Departure details
- Location Name: Napa Valley Hotel or Residence
- Sonoma County, Sonoma County, California
- Sonoma County, Sonoma County, California
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73221P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 bag. Oversize or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Sedan Airport Transfer Sonoma to SFO(one way)?
- Sedan Airport Transfer Sonoma to SFO(one way) price starts from $423.00. Discover and book Sedan Airport Transfer Sonoma to SFO(one way) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sedan Airport Transfer Sonoma to SFO(one way) cancellation policy?
- Sedan Airport Transfer Sonoma to SFO(one way) cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Sedan Airport Transfer Sonoma to SFO(one way) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sedan Airport Transfer Sonoma to SFO(one way)?
- Sedan Airport Transfer Sonoma to SFO(one way) is hosted by Preferred Limousines - Napa Valley Wine Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Preferred Limousines - Napa Valley Wine Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sedan Airport Transfer Sonoma to SFO(one way) on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Sedan Airport Transfer Sonoma to SFO(one way)?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Sedan Airport Transfer Sonoma to SFO(one way) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73221P6
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Preferred Limousines - Napa Valley Wine Tours
#17 of 86 Transportation in Napa
- johnmH8619OC0010 Year AnniversaryAlex was the most amazing driver. We booked the car for two days allowing safe upscale transportation to wineries and throughout Napa. Alex was always early, offered so much knowledge, courteous, opened my wife's door every entry and exit, then took numerous photos of us, even finding a few locations that we would not have thought to take a photo. We would certainly recommend Preferred Limo and especially Alex!
- O9011HTmichaelb00Amazing limo companyWe just returned from an incredible trip to the Napa Valley with friends. If you’re planning a trip to Napa be sure that you hire a limo company to take you from tasting to tasting. You can enjoy your tastings so much more when someone is taking out the stress of driving. I highly recommend that you use Preferred Limo in Napa. Our driver was extremely knowledgeable, punctual, whitty and an amazing person. There wasn’t a question we could ask Alex that he couldn’t answer. The limo was impeccably clean and very comfortable. We’ll definitely will be using Preferred Limo for our next trip to Napa. See you again soon Alex!!!
- Curiosity62478700AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!This was an amazing experience! Preferred Limo made our trip planning so easy! They were great to work with leading up to the trip, helpful, responsive and flexible. On the day of our reservation, our driver Alex was prompt and very knowledgeable! He was also friendly and made a bunch of restaurant and trip recommendations. I cannot recommend this vendor enough! They are the best!!
- jamesaK1474KB00Highly highly recommended.Alex was exceptional. The email communication was fast and helpful. He helped us plan out our route, booked wineries, picked us up from our San Francisco hotel and dropped us back off. The vehicle was luxurious top of the line, near new and immaculate. He was engaging and flexible as our preferences changed during the day. A true 5 star service.
- nicoleeX9067LQ00Great service!Our driver, Igor, was great! Preferred Limo had the best price we could find on short notice. We had to take care of reserving our wineries, but it was really easy to do. Igor arrived on time (a little early actually). We gave him our itinerary when he arrived, and off we went. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about the Napa area and wineries. We'll definitely hire them again.
- Shaydashah00Best ExperienceWe had the best time with Preferred Limousines and Alex! For a short notice on the trip, Alex did a great job finding us the perfect destinations for our Napa trip experience. He was timely to pick us up from our starting point and was an absolute pleasure to drive with. He was knowledgeable on the area and showed us a great time in Napa. We were safely transported from location to location and Alex was generous in making sure we were enjoying our trip as well. 10/10 experience and Alex, our driver, made the experience extra fun as well!
- P1004NKcharlieg001st Time Visit to Napa ValleyAlex our driver was amazing, his knowledge for Napa valley area was superb. He gave us a lot of recommendations that were great. He was on time for every stop. The Vehicles are kept in showroom condition. I highly recommend Preferred Limousines.
- B6102SLjamesl00Awesome 5 day visit to Napa ValleyHire premier limousine to take my wife, son and myself for three days on wine tours in Sonoma and Napa Valley. Leo our driver was the best person. So friendly and personable. His wife actually made us some food to take with us on our wine tours. The vehicle was a Ford expedition so it was very roomy. The vehicle had water available every day. I can not say anything bad about this company or Leo. He was the best! I'm actually going to miss his company tomorrow when we go home. This is a great company to used for getting around in Napa Valley or any place close to Napa.
- bett682700Wonderful Day in NapaToday Francesco was the driver and tour guide for a wonderful day of wine tasting in Napa. Francesco is the most pleasant and knowledgeable driver you will ever know. We started our day at 8 am when Francesco picked us up at our downtown SFO hotel. We are a group of 5 seniors in town to celebrate a family wedding. When we got into Francesco’s Expedition we told the driver that we had wanted to do wine tasting in Sonoma/Napa but we were afraid to get to close to the ongoing fires. Francesco assured us that he could lead us to terrific wineries without coming close to smoke or fire. Off We Went. Francesco found us just the right spot for breakfast. Next we went to a winery that specialized in sparkling wines. We tasted wines in a gorgeous garden setting. After our sparkling tasting we boarded the SUV and stopped at a smaller family winery and tasted some outstanding whites and reds. By this time the group was ready for lunch. Again, Francesco listened to our request for great burgers and in 5 minutes time we were enjoying our delicious lunch. By 3:30 we were ready to head back into town. Rush hour traffic was beginning to happen. Francesco stayed upbeat and pleasant and spent the next hour telling us fun and entertaining facts about vineyards and wines and landmarks. In all, we spent 9 hours together. Everyone enjoyed every minute!
- teamfountain00Excellent Service!!We had never been to Napa before but a friend recommended we get a driver and we felt very fortunate to have booked with Alex!!! He was super accommodating considering we got started later than originally scheduled but Alex made it a special day. He got us into numerous wineries and knew everyone and all the right places. He even booked our dinner reservations and we walked in and got a table immediately. We didn’t know what to expect but we had the best time and we hope to visit again and will definitely want Alex as our local driver!!
- Amy S00Sonoma / Napa Wine TastingAlex was an awesome driver and an amazing source of information. He pointed out interesting anecdotes and helped me solve a transportation dilemma unrelated to the wine tour. Alex knew tons of insider information about various vineyards and provided plenty of suggestions to help us choose our adventure for the day. I would definitely ask for Alex again!!!
- Cleo122900Preferred is our preferred!I have not only been a customer of Preferred Limo for over 10 years, but also recommend them exclusively for all my clients at Danville Travel. Whether it is private transfers to/from the local airports, to wine tasting, and more, they deliver with the upmost professionalism each and every time! Not to mention some of the most interesting drivers - they always have a great story to tell...
- kimhaggert00Napa Wine TourExcellent service by both the driver, Chapa, and by the office for setting up all of our wine tasting appointments. We were very happy with this service and will use them for future visits!
- fredericm_cohen00Sonoma wine tastingExcellent service and priced right. We had Alex for driver for the 2nd time. Alex is great and always find the best places to visit, either in Napa or Sonoma. Car is super clean and comfortable. Strongly recommend Preferred Limousines
- Sww5200Preferred LimosBooked back to back trips with Preferred. I picked them from reading other positive reviews on Trip Advisor. We had Mike on the first day and Scott the second day. Was very pleased with our experience and would recommended thier service when in Napa or Sonoma Valley