per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 4–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Fishing safari boat and fishing equipment
- English Speaking Boatman (Guide)
- Round-trip hotel transportation by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Kilim Karst Geoforest Park
- Food and beverages
- Any other things not mentioned
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 29580P23
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Langkawi Fishing Safari?
- Private Langkawi Fishing Safari price starts from $102.57. Discover and book Private Langkawi Fishing Safari on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Langkawi Fishing Safari cancellation policy?
- Private Langkawi Fishing Safari cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Langkawi Fishing Safari on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Langkawi Fishing Safari?
- Private Langkawi Fishing Safari is hosted by MAM Holidays Malaysia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MAM Holidays Malaysia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Langkawi Fishing Safari on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Langkawi Fishing Safari?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Private Langkawi Fishing Safari on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 29580P23
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byMAM Holidays Malaysia
- 1Kilim Karst Geoforest ParkStop: 4 hours - Admission includedWe will head to fishing destination Pekan Rabu. Then our professional and informative boatman (guide) will help you plan a fishing trip tailored to suit your requirements which can include an island visit, enjoy breathtaking views of dawn and dusk across the Pekan Rabu, go swimming and barbecue hire age. Our fishing trip will cover some popular fishing spots such as Pekan Rabu, Teluk Baru, Kilim Karst Geoforest Park and fishing depend on boatman and schedule. He will decide the best location to get more fishes. After finish the tour, our driver will transfer you back to your hotel safely.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
MAM Holidays Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Joined in February 2016
#34 of 445 Tours & Activities in Kuala Lumpur
- easytecht00Unreasonable entrance charge !!Unreasonable entrance ticket fees. Was bringing my family to visit this Nyonya house with our own Nyonya clothes we paid RM25 for entrance fees which is fine and the price was stated on their page. BUT IF YOU BRING YOUR OWN NYONYA CLOTHES they will additional charge a RM100 PER PAX for the entrance which is total RM125 per pax !! And they dont even stated on their website clearly there's hidden charges !! We travel from far away .. Terrible experience
- BigItalyLover00A good mixture of Penang sightsOur guide was Mohammad who was very friendly and knowledge. The tour covered a good mixture of the local sights. Overall we were very pleased with the tour. There was just one small issue which spoilt it a bit and hence the 4 stars rather than 5. When we asked about the best place for lunch he said he could take us to a good indian restaurant for lunch (we had said we liked Indian) what wasn’t clear was that it was at the end of the day at 17.30 ! So we kept hanging on for our “lunch” stop and it kept on being after the next place, and then after the next place. We would have grabbed some quick food earlier in the tour had we known we wouldn’t be eating until 17.30 by which time I had had a thumping headache for 2 hours and didn’t enjoy the last 2 stops to the full. So I would recommend you clarify exactly what time the lunch stop will be because M was still referring to it being lunch despite it being after 17.30 ! An easily avoidable situation with clearer communication.
- Leah G00Fabulous personalized tourWe just got back from a wonderful half day tour with Lee who was a fantastic guide and showed us alot of historical sights of Penang and gave us some insight into this wonderful multi cultural island. We let him know we were foodies so he included recommendations and also a couple of food stops along the way. We even tried durien! Thanks so much Lee for a great day out and we highly recommended yhis tour especially if you are short on time like ourselves
- Paramesh_Ramanan00A quick half a day at key Langkawi attractionsWe just had a day in Langkawi and so we opted for this itinerary. It was a slightly rainy day but the guide was prompt to pick us up and took us to the Eagle Square. It was followed by the Skycab tour. The skybridge was closed due to heavy fog in the mountains but the trip in Skycab to the top was worth the visit. On our way back, the guide was sweet enough to stop at a Indian Place to allow us to pick up our lunch for our kid. Very well coordinated and wonderful trip with this team. Recommended!
- J3800ZSmustafaa00It is a fraud and scam, tottaly not recommended.Biggest scam ever, overpriced and only the skybridge is included.. For the waterfall we had to pay 400 RM for two "wasn't included with the already expensive ticket".. Also the itinerary includes 6 stops, but eventually they refused to take us to four out of these stops even though the weather was sunny. The trip lasted 3 hours instead of 8 and when trying to contact the operators they refused to refund the money. Worst experience ever, please be carful and do not book this trip if you so not want to waist your hard earned money. Long review short, I consider I got robbed.
- michellewX8758AX00Penang TourThe private tour around Penang with Lee was great. He was very knowledgeable, respectful and added a great warmth to all the information he gave. We really enjoyed getting to know some of the history behind the settlements in the area.
- C5749IKandrews00Fantastic!!!The whole trip was well organised from the taxi driver contacting us personally with a pick up time right through to the tour guide being very personable with the group. Excellent stuff we really enjoyed the visit. Thanks guys !!!
- pedrodB1007OS00Mixed experienceSepilok is definitely worth the visit. Great day out with the amazing Orang Utans. There was however no pick up at the airport by the tour operator, so we had to take a cab (Grab), which worked our fine in the end. Difficult communication with the tour operator (no immediate reply to phone calls, text messages, voice messages). In the end, I did get an immediate and full refund.
- greglO8283EQ00Brilliant Guide and TourMuhummed Firdauz was an excellent guide- knowledgeable , friendly, accommodating with a great sense of humour. We really enjoyed our day with him exploring the sights of Penang
- Truc150600The tour operator tried to pocket more money and threatened the touristsIt was terrible. The tour operator and the driver did not follow itinerary, forced tourist to wrong place that out of plan, let customers waste too much time for moving and waiting. Especially, the tour operator tried to pocket more money of tourists and threatening us if we don't agree to pay surcharge for bad service, bad attitude. Please keep away from the tour and MAM holidays.
- Sheeny1000Recommended!Our baggage was delayed and our driver needed to pick other customers directly after us but he waited for us patiently. Very polite and welcoming.
- kenbC8373UA00RelaxingOur guide was very knowledgeable and generous with his time. I would recommend Mohamed asa personal guide to anyone.
- Master_Werner00Very nice evening excursionOf course you can travel for 3 hours to the Kinabatagan River, but this tour is only 35 min. from Sandakan, fun and (I suppose) less crowded. Apart from fireflies, we saw a lot of probiscis monkeys in the trees. Booking agencies will probably want to squeeze your pockets but no need! The local number is 011-5180 0387 for reservations. It will be a 100 rm pax, 50% discount for children. Tours start at 1700. but it is in a rural village, so if you're wondering how to get there, try calling Sam +6089533780. The guy will wait for you while you are on the boat. Hope this helps.
- 195linm00A brilliant introduction to George Town.We had only arrived the day before quite late and so wanted to take in the main George Town sights. Our guide Lim was very thorough, he took us to the clan jetties, to the Khoo Kongsi Clan House, The Peranakan Mansion Museum and the Kek Lok Si temple complex.
- B9909KUcatherineb00Amazing ExperienceThis was a wonderful way for my husband and I to visit all three centers in one day as we were unfortunately short on time. Our driver Agus picked us up at 8am as planned and together with our guide Siti. Siti was extremely friendly and she explained to us all about the Orang Utans and Sun Bears arranging our arrival at each center to coincide with feeding time and thus giving us a chance to see the animals at close range. The nursery in the Orang Utan center is particularly interesting. Lunch, a local chicken dish was delicious. We also managed to fit in on special request the Proboscis Monkey Center, a real treat. If I was to change anything I would possibly have spent less time at the Rainforest Discovery Center and more time with the Orang Utans. Overall a great day, thanks to our guide Siti and driver Agus.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
I understand that the service for the customer's experience depends on boatman, but you must avoid this trip if his service mindset is still allowed by this trip organizer. What we got are; 1) we joined as 5 persons, but only 4 fishing tools were prepared and the boatman himself enjoyed fishing by using another one. 2) He helped to put baits, but he didn't help to take off the hook out of fished one much. Most of service had to be done by ourselves. 3) As the worst of the worst things, he left us on the restaurant on the sea after fishing without saying anything. We were at a loss on the sea, and asked the restaurant to arrange another boat to go back to the jetty. I hope his service doesn't represent all service by the organizer, but my experience was horrible at least.
Written January 1, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Private Langkawi Fishing Safari provided by MAM Holidays Malaysia
Product Overview: Private Langkawi Fishing Safari
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos