per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Mineral water will be provided.
- Our tour pick up and drop off based in Kuala Lumpur/Petaling Jaya/Damansara area ONLY.
- Apart from these area we will charge for pick up & drop off service charge.
- Private Tour ~ car / van with driver.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 116589P41
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- We provide car baby seat upon request
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, hat/cap
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is National Zoo with Giant Panda?
- National Zoo with Giant Panda price starts from $92.63. Discover and book National Zoo with Giant Panda on Tripadvisor
- What is the National Zoo with Giant Panda cancellation policy?
- National Zoo with Giant Panda cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book National Zoo with Giant Panda on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides National Zoo with Giant Panda?
- National Zoo with Giant Panda is hosted by KualaLumpur Travel Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact KualaLumpur Travel Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book National Zoo with Giant Panda on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for National Zoo with Giant Panda?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book National Zoo with Giant Panda on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 116589P41
Reserve your spot
About the operator
KualaLumpur Travel Tour
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Joined in May 2012
#9 of 194 Outdoor Activities in Kuala Lumpur
- Joncaz1700Great full day outFull day of sightseeing. Excellent communication from driver and very thorough with information. Highly recommended
- ivesk201800KL Bird ParkWe went to the bird park at the Hop on Hop off bus top number 9. Spent a couple of hours wandering through and it was a bit more than what we expected. There was a fair variety of different birds. Lots of peacocks! Some nice areas for photographs and I wished I brought along a selfie stick. The ice cream/kiosk only took cash. So bring some cash if you want a refreshment. Also bring some water! Otherwise great walk and a learnt a couple of interesting facts along the way.
- travellinghillbilly500Great day outSive our guide was amazing as always. Gave us flexibility with the tour. The temple was beautiful and really enjoyed it there. Crab island was brilliant. Loved walking around the place. Lunch was great. Have booked these guys many times over the years and they never disappoint
- clairebW7739QM00Very very disappointed with tour company!The tour company messaged the morning of our tour to advise they did not have an available vehicle and stated we would need to reschedule. Very unprofessional! Because we only had limited time in KL this was not possible so we went ourselves, which was extremely easy to do and in fact you don’t need to organise a tour, just take a Grab there. We are still waiting for a refund despite contacting the company numerous times.
- h0llyannee00Super trip for the solo and time poor traveller in KLThis was the perfect way to see lots of great tourist spots, temples, monkeys, have delicious food and see fireflies following a beautiful sunset. Top trip, I highly recommend.
- D9531DQcarolc00Poor maintenance!!!Lovely place but sadly the room were not well maintained. Room is spacious but furnishing is so basic . Towels looks old & off white . Only given 2 bath towels , NO hand or floor towels. Had to use one bath towel for flood. Hotel cannot even afford to replace a missing toilet roll holder. Buffet breakfast was so so only.
- veyselsk00Amazing tour!This tour was such a joy to do! I really enjoyed every moment of it. The tour guide Robert was also very helpfull and very nice to be around with. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who gets the chance to visit this beautiful city.
- vsaini2100Firefly tour timing should changePROS: Good knowledgeable driver Amazing dinner by seaside Loved Batu caves and Hindu temple visit CONS: Car not good, old car, broke down on way back Major disappointment was the fireflies tour. The boat ride was done when it was not fully dark (starting 7:15)so we could not fully appreciate the fireflies. There was another boat tour after that (8:15) which would have been much better. PLEASE modify the timing of this tour so that people can better enjoy the fireflies experience.
- beckyaJ8210SN00highly recommend this tour.we had a great day! our private tour started at 2pm with pick up from hotel by our tour guide Sive. he was informative, we felt safe and we had an awesome time in his air-conditioned clean vehicle. -we did the batu caves, Do not feed those monkeys! - the hotsprings were great... but way too hot to go in other than your feet and to splash on your face so no need for bathers. - we got to have a sneak peak in a wonderful Hindu temple before we visited the monkeys that you can feed. they are not savages like the ones at the caves.. they are friendly. :) - the seafood dinner was sensational right on the water. - the boat ride for the fireflies was beautiful watching the sun set on the water. the fireflies are very hard to get photos of but there were thousands of them in the trees along the river. all in all- a wonderful way to see the country side and jam lots of touristy things in to half a day. we were home safe and happy by 10pm. :) thankyou Becky & Cabe Feb 2023
- jus1974ng00Great holidayNice amusement park right in the city surrounded by 5stars shopping experience. Overall got a very decent holiday for young and old . I loved it. Will go again.
- yvettec202300A great 8 hours of fun and adventureA couple of highlights included the Batu Caves though we did not climb as had shorts on and going out by boat to see the fireflies which I am glad to say we saw them blinking a way like fairy lights on a Christmas tree. Seafood dinner was delicious. The hot springs were interesting and yet I could not understand people having their feet let alone their entire body submerged in really hot water. Our guide was lovely and knowledgeable. He drove safely and we got back at a reasonable time. All on all it was a great 8 hours. It would help to mention in the description that to climb the batu caves, one would need long pants especially for ladies. Thank you Yvette & Yvonne Chee
- JenniferH7900Highly recommend this tour. We loved it!Guna was an excellent guide and very knowledgeable and enjoys his job. We had a great tour, good food and he even suggested a few other things for us to do. Really great day!
- alineap600Super dangerous stairsthe place looks beautiful but the stairs are extremely dangerous because people give bananas to the monkeys and they left on the steps. They are super sliding. Inside the cave was super dirty, garbage everywhere, with a bad smell.
- Jennifer C00Great tour for all the familyWe had a great time with all the family on the private tour. The Batu Caves were extremely hot and directly under the Sun however my parents managed this. The monkeys and temple where very interesting to see and then finished off with a wonderful dinner. The fireflies where magnificent to see!!!
- sophiesC2725NF00Pack it all inA great way to see lots of different snippets of Kuala Lumpur and surrounding area. Batu caves very impressive though the steps are steep and no fun in the sun. Shade at the top though. Fireflies magical. Dinner tasty. Monkeys great fun. Recommended.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Would like to have spent longer with the beautiful baby panda, unfortunately "tidak boleh". Overall this is a good zoo, would be 5* if the front gate ticketing staff were less prejudiced. We've had several lovely visits with the exception of the ticketting staff bluntly refusing to accept Malaysian government ID cards from people with lighter skin colour. Of course the borders haven't been closed for 18+ months and so we don't obviously actually live here............ as shown on the IC presented......
Written October 23, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
National Zoo with Giant Panda provided by KualaLumpur Travel Tour
Product Overview: National Zoo with Giant Panda
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos