Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Italian
- Cooking Tools and Equipment
- Departure details
- Via della Bonifica, 156, 56037 Peccioli PI, Italy
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 60573P4
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Creative Cooking for Young Chefs in Tuscany?
- Creative Cooking for Young Chefs in Tuscany price starts from $27.80. Discover and book Creative Cooking for Young Chefs in Tuscany on Tripadvisor
- What is the Creative Cooking for Young Chefs in Tuscany cancellation policy?
- Creative Cooking for Young Chefs in Tuscany cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Creative Cooking for Young Chefs in Tuscany on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Creative Cooking for Young Chefs in Tuscany?
- Creative Cooking for Young Chefs in Tuscany is hosted by Agriturismo Biologico Diacceroni. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Agriturismo Biologico Diacceroni on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Creative Cooking for Young Chefs in Tuscany on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Creative Cooking for Young Chefs in Tuscany?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Creative Cooking for Young Chefs in Tuscany on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 60573P4
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Agriturismo Biologico Diacceroni
Peccioli, Tuscany, Italy
#1 of 6 Food & Drink in Peccioli
- susanbZ6140QV00“No pasta, no party”What a great experience we had with a wonderful teacher, Elenia! Her teaching style and personality was so approachable and fun! We were treated royally by staff and felt a strong sense of accomplishment by the end of the day. In addition we got to spend time with several nice people from other countries. A+++
- Kaye C00WonderfulIt was everything we could want in a cooking class. The setting on a family owned organic farm. Lucia made the class fun, easy and understandable with her explanations. It was a very relaxed atmosphere. When we finished, we relaxed on patio with our wine and while the staff cooked and then served our 3 pasta dishes. Afterwards we were served dessert. A relaxed pleasant day in the countryside!
- Alyce A00Amazing!Definitely worth the money! Would recommend this to everyone as part of the whole Tuscan experience!! The view alone was enough, let alone the experience and takeaways included
- Jennifer F00Pasta class with a viewLovely pasta making class with a beautiful view. Our instructor (Amelia? I can't remember exactly) was lovely and her English was excellent, despite her apologies. We learned how to make fresh pasta dough and to shape it into ravioli, tagliatelle and maltagliati (the "scraps"). Then the chef cooked it, adding difference sauces to each one, and we enjoyed it with wine on a lovely terrace. Only one drawback -- we would have loved to learn to cook, or gotten recipes for the sauces that went with the pastas.
- TReilly188600Truffle huntThis was an amazing experience in the woods around Agriturismo Biologico Diacceroni. Our guide was knowledgable and enthusiastic, from a long-line of truffle hunters. His dogs were delightful - one young and enthusiastic, the other older, wiser, and slower. We ended up finding four truffles. The bites afterwards were very tasty too, highly recommended. We ate in the beautiful surroundings of the Tuscan countryside. Highly recommended for young children. Thank you!
- Lieke170800Old apartment with no view.We stayed one week at an apartment. They promised us a beautifull view, but it was blocjed by a small building and next to a turning point for the cars. The interior was also old.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2020 • Family
Parfait, ma fille de 8 ans a adoré! Très bon accueil. Explication clair. Nous sommes repartis avec des raviolis et tagliatelles à faire pour le soir même.
Written July 24, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear Lilou, Thanks for your wonderful review Best regards Massimiliano
Written July 28, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Creative Cooking for Young Chefs in Tuscany provided by Agriturismo Biologico Diacceroni
Product Overview: Creative Cooking for Young Chefs in Tuscany
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos