Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Ages 6-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 1h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Experience fee
- All taxes and service charge
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee of the public bath (*if you wish)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Karate uniform rental fee
- Departure details
- Kodemmacho Sta., 12 Nihonbashikodenmacho, Chuo City, Tokyo 103-0001, Japan Meet at exit 4 of Kodemmacho station, Hibiya Line, Tokyo Metro
- Kodemmacho Sta., 12 Nihonbashikodenmacho, Chuo City, Tokyo 103-0001, Japan
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 57691P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring T-shirt, comfortable outfits, towel and extra clothes for change
- Changing room and shower booth are available
- Language : English only
- A maximum of 15 people per booking (16 or more : negotiable)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (Minimum age is 6 years)
- Public bath is also available, if you wish, located next to the Karate training hall (Need to pay on the spot)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 57691P3
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Very Japanese dinner and cruise round Tokyo bay
This was our first day in Japan so we didn’t know what to expect. When we boarded the boat the meal was already lai…
A wonder dinner cruise in Tokyo
You will need to speak fluent Japanese of have a friend who does to get this trip booked. It was a wonderful trip a…
Interesting and fun!!
Had a very good time with my friends here and I'll recommend to anyone interested in learning more about Kabuki and…
Excellent moment with the Kabuki experience !
Very good time with my friends when we discovered the introduction of Kabuki ! The explanations was in Japanese an…
Discovering kabuki and having fun at the same time
Had a great time getting an introduction to kabuki by a professional actor. The actor explained us the different m…
Delicious Dinner in a Traditional Cruise
I tried this dinner on December 2017. The food is seriously delicious. Shasimi, sushi, tempura, anything.... you n…
Kabuki Dinner Show is a wonderful experience that I would like to recommend to all travellers who love Japanese cul…
東京タワーが目の前の素晴らしいロケーションにて、ARYU Corporation による、KABUKI JAPAN SHOW を楽しんできました。 和洋ビュッフェに飲み放題がつきました。 初心者でも楽しめる歌舞伎のレクチャーに、記…
Tokyo Night Entertainment KABUKI DINNER SHOW
It is a new night entertainment show in Tokyo that you can enjoy a Kabuki show while eating dinner.
Can 4y old child attend this? My 4 y old daughter practices karate in our home country and we would like to jointly participate this. she has her own karate uniform (no need to rent). Also , how much is a karate uniform rent fee for adults? Kindest regards