LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
Charming villages: Villajoyosa & Altea
By Ali-Oli Tours
Visit two of the most beautiful coastal towns in the Alicante province full of charm and taste chocolate!
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-100, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation from Alicante
- Entrance ticket to chocolate factory and tastings (Monday to Saturdays)
- Entry/Admission - Chocolates Perez
- Departure details
- Terra - Hotel Meliá Alicante, Pl. Prta del Mar, 3, 03001 Alicante (Alacant), Alicante, Spain Please meet outside the main door of Hotel Melia At the time of booking indicate your location to determine if we are able to arrange a pick up at your Hotel.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 114883P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Charming villages: Villajoyosa & Altea?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Charming villages: Villajoyosa & Altea on Tripadvisor
- How much is Charming villages: Villajoyosa & Altea?
- Charming villages: Villajoyosa & Altea price starts from $74.26. Discover and book Charming villages: Villajoyosa & Altea on Tripadvisor
- What is the Charming villages: Villajoyosa & Altea cancellation policy?
- Charming villages: Villajoyosa & Altea cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Charming villages: Villajoyosa & Altea on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Charming villages: Villajoyosa & Altea?
- Charming villages: Villajoyosa & Altea is hosted by Ali-Oli Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ali-Oli Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Charming villages: Villajoyosa & Altea on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 114883P2
- You'll start atTerra - Hotel Meliá AlicantePl. Prta del Mar, 3, 03001 Alicante (Alacant), Alicante, SpainPlease meet outside the main door of Hotel Melia At the time of booking indicate your location to determine if we are able to arrange a pick up at your Hotel.See address & details
- 1Chocolates PerezStop: 25 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2VillajoyosaStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 3Casco antiguo de alteaStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
This was a great tour. We went on our first full day in Alicante and it was a good introduction to the local cuisin…
Wonderful wine tour!
My partner and I enjoyed a wonderful tour with Alberto. It was also intimate as there were only eight people. The t…
Just to recommend
Super Tour Guide, local, talks also about other things about Alicante. Living, Traffic, Food,lifestyle. You geht to…
Very nice trip. We enjoyed both the caves and the small town where we got to walk around, and also sit down for a c…
Great time and very informative
We had a great time on this tour. Alberto was very informative about the wines and also about the history of Alican…
The guide was very knowledgeable and shared a lot of information about the region and country which made the experi…
Highly recommend this tour of the winery, very knowledgeable guide and a great overall experience. The wines are am…
Wonderful day out
We had a wonderful day out with Alberto. The drive to Guadelest was comfortable and he entertained us with interest…
Lots to see and tasty food
This was great - our guide was so informative and we loved visiting the market and learning all about the Spanish c…
The trip to the vineyard was a very interesting experience and I would recommend it. The guide Roberto was very inf…
Great little wine tour experience
Really enjoyed this local wine tour. Alberto is very friendly and shared lots of interesting information about the …
Really knowledgeable guide, we were taken around a lovely small vineyard and learnt about the wine making process a…
Top Notch Tapas Tour in Alicante
The evening Tapas tour was a great introduction to the local gastronomy of the area. The tour was very informative…
The Perfect Afternoon
Is it possible to give this tour a 10 our of 5??? We loved Alberto and our private tour of the Senorios de Relleu …
Excellent Tour and Magnificent Caves
Fascinating and informative tour under the auspices of Alberto, an expert and friendly Guide. Caves spectacular. B…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Alberto was a fantastic guide and had the answers to all the questions you were secretly thinking! Really enjoyed our time exploring the 2 distinctly different villages and the trip to the chocolate factory was a lovely tasty bonus!
Written November 16, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.