Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1–2 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Taman Buaya & Rekreasi Melaka
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38355P421
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Opening Hour: Monday – Sunday 9am – 6pm
- Please present the redemption voucher at Melaka Crocodile Farm Counter in exchange for your admission ticket
- All bookings are strictly non-transferable / non-changeable.
- Lead travelling party holding the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/Passport for this exchange.
- Loss of ticket will be solely under the full responsibility of the passenger.
- This Voucher is valid on the date of visit as stated
- Passengers' name entered in the booking form must be same as per passenger's passports. Incorrect names may cause penalties or invalidation of travel vouchers.
- All Tickets are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Melaka Crocodile Farm Admission Tickets?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Melaka Crocodile Farm Admission Tickets on Tripadvisor
- How much is Melaka Crocodile Farm Admission Tickets?
- Melaka Crocodile Farm Admission Tickets price starts from $6.50. Discover and book Melaka Crocodile Farm Admission Tickets on Tripadvisor
- What is the Melaka Crocodile Farm Admission Tickets cancellation policy?
- Melaka Crocodile Farm Admission Tickets cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Melaka Crocodile Farm Admission Tickets on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Melaka Crocodile Farm Admission Tickets?
- Melaka Crocodile Farm Admission Tickets is hosted by Asni Tours & Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asni Tours & Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Melaka Crocodile Farm Admission Tickets on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38355P421
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Asni Tours & Travels
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Joined in January 2018
#11 of 322 Transportation in Kuala Lumpur
- Sherpa0884853164200A worthwhile experienceThe tour assistant, Mr Lawrence did a good job. He is very experienced local tour agent, both empirically and historically. I was so fascinated by his vasatility of the ethnoreligious contexts of Malaysia. Overall, Mr Lawrence made the tour a worthwhile experience.
- lanilynn202200Highly recommended tour guide---RajanHello everyone, I had the pleasure to meet Rajan, out of a cruise for an excursion to Kuala Lumpur. He picked us up in the port and drop us exactly on time. He showed us the beauty of Kuala Lumpur, never rushing and gave us ample time to enjoy in each location. The lunch was included in our tour and it was a perfect lunch in banana leaf experience. He even went out of his way to let us enjoy the taste of local fruits, jackfruit's the best one!!! Our experience exceeded my expectations. Not only that he was pleasant and considerate, his many years of experience shows in all his knowledge of the city and you could see that he enjoy his work. Thank you Rajan for the wonderful day.
- Stay0322106349000Amazing way to spend an evening.We did the private tour for the firefly boat and dinner and had the best time. On the way to Kuala Selangor we stopped at Istana Negara for photos and were just in awe of the palace. We also stopped at a temple along the way which has intricate carvings and was another great photo spot. Our guide, Aris, was knowledgeable and a lot of fun to talk with. We also made a stop to see the lighthouse and the monkeys and that was the highlight of the trip for us. He stopped for us to get mosquito repellent as well since we didn’t have any. The dinner was delicious and Aris ordered for us (we aren’t picky eaters) and we had seafood fried rice, vegetables, prawns (our favorite thing), fish and an omelette. We also purchased the blue tears tickets while we were there. The boat took us first to the fireflies and then to blue tears. We had light rain jackets which were nice for the boat ride. It was a lot of fun in a pretty fast boat in the dark. The blue tears weren’t very bright this night but we still did see a bit. Afterwards Aris took us back to our hotel. Overall this was an amazing day and we have zero complaints.
- lenorat41700Great tour and make sure to book with LawrenceI was picked up by Lawrence and ended up getting a private tour. Right from the start, Lawrence shared information and history of Malaysia while letting me know about each stop coming up and what to expect. My safety and comfort was his top priority and something I truly appreciated traveling as a single female. The highlight for me were the caves and waterfalls. I was the only person swimming at one point and was worth every minute. The lunch included at the end was very special and something Lawrence has set up with a local Indian restaurant where you get to express banana leaf lunch, one of the best meals I've had during my visit. Thank you Lawrence!
- Excursion2016907213100Visited amazing Batu Cave MalaysiaLawrence did good job guiding us on this tour. I learned a lot of information regarding KL Malaysia. He took and sure we get pictures of the place we visited. Thank you .
- Angela M00Great way to see Kuala Lumpur with a short amount of timeOur tour guide was very knowledgeable about the city of KL. We were able to fit so much in but didn’t feel rushed. Adding the Batu caves is a must see. Such an interesting history and city.
- V2218BDmichaely00Overall poorOverall an average experience. Picked up by tour guide Rajen and was briefed that we had only one attraction stop at a temple before the fireflies. When asked about visiting the Batu caves/ fort altingsburg as listed in the tour, Rajen just stated that there was not enough time. ( so why list it on the itinerary?) we were brought 2.5 hours early to the fireflies port before sunset. Rajen had absolutely no clue what we could do to kill the time in between. I asked him again regarding a visit to the fort, he tells me that it’s busy and not worth my time. I eventually tell him that I would rather spend time at the fort than wait around, he reluctantly agrees and sends us there- turns out the fort is lovely and there was plenty of time to have visited. The only saving grace of the tour was the fireflies as we were blessed with good weather that day. Wouldn’t suggest this tour for its price
- Shahid Mohammad K00Greenery + rain + fresh breeze +food beaches will make your trip more worthy 😎1- when ever try to book tickets online you must know about the weather conditions coz usually they close sky deck , sky box when it’s raining . 2- I will suggest to book tickets from counter there is no big difference in rates through online and counter booking . 3- don’t miss the tower walk it’s really adventurous. 4- In Kuala Lumpur it’s usually rains in evening. Booking of your tickets after 16:00 is risky to be cancelled due to weather conditions. 5- if you want to book tickets online you must make sure it’s redeemable tickets like if due to weather conditions you can use it for the next day.
- charlottesX3039PW00Best way to start a stay in KL.The tour was fantastic, and learnt so much in a short period of time. All the local tips and hints, pieces of local knowledge really helped. I couldn't think of a better way to start out on a stay in KL. Thank you - will definitely be booking again for further tours.
- shonakroetz00GreatVisit to the pewter factory was kinda lame, but got much better after! Our tour guide Lawrence took A LOT of pictures, thank you again! The batu caves were breathtaking! So happy we did this tour.
- mcn6900Quick city tour of Malaysia in a private car.We had Raja as a tour guide. His car was clean and nice. He arrived promptly for pickup. He was a wealth of knowledge. He knew a lot of Malaysia’s history that I, who was born in Malaysia, didn’t even know. He took us to the most important tourist spots in a short span of time. Highly recommend Raja as a guide.
- B8730FPnicolar00A Great Introduction to Kuala LumpurThis was an excellent introduction to KL and Rajan was full of information and ready to answer any questions. His flexibility and advice truly made this a personalized trip which we’d recommend to all visitors. The sights were magnificent and we had the surprise honor of being present at the Palace when the King arrived.
- Nomad1550547360200Amazing food tour!My guide for this tour was Rajan and let me tell you, he made the trip great! He took his time to explain the city, it's history, and brought me to the best food stops. I had a chance to try food that I wouldn't normally pick, and it was all great! This was so much fun and I recommend to anyone!
- Navigator72219200Great City Highlights TourSiva was super nice, very knowlegable and he arrived early. We ended up booking additional activities because he was that good. Highly recommend booking with him. 10 out of 10.
- Adventure3688463279700A fabulous day out.We had a wonderful day out with Maran, his time keeping was excellent, waiting to pick us all up at the agreed time etc. There was only four of us so the tour was very intimate and we were able to ask Maran all sorts of questions about daily life in KL. We visited the Batu Caves, Indian Silk Painting place, the pewter museum, all the land marks and more, not to mention a lovely lunch in a street market. We thoroughly enjoyed our day, nothing was too much trouble for Maran and for those who find themselves stuck at the cruise terminal which is miles away from anywhere, this is a perfect choice and ask for Maran he is the best.