• Discover original Chinese village food in Stockholm. • Making dumplings. • Learn to cook the most practical delicious food for you able to cook at home . • Know more Chinese culture or daily food as a herb treatment . • Have fun together and enjoy the fresh prepared meal . • For more cozy feeling, the group will be maximum 10 persons.
Ages 13-99, max of 10 per group
Duration: 4–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Chinese, English
What's not included
- Original Chinese village home cooking class from generation to generation
- Soft drink
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Some Chinese culture and daily food as a herb treatment
- learn 5 dishes Chinese traditional meal,included making dumplings + rice
- Departure details
- Norrvikens station, 192 70 Sollentuna, Sweden
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 108201P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Conformation will be received at time of booking
- Welcome bring your family or friends along
- Welcome bring your own drink if you like
- minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 persons/except privet booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not accept for travelers who are got sick before the cooking course in 12 hours.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 108201P1
- You'll start atNorrvikens station192 70 Sollentuna, SwedenSee address & details
- 1Sollentuna FotbollshallStop: 20 minutesYou will visit, learn and enjoy your meal in a beautiful villa in a wonderful villa neighborhood in Stockholm. It is very easy and quick to get here with public transport or with your car. The villa has a big wonderful garden . - From the airport Arlanda Metro 3 STOPS and 3 minutes walk to the house From STOCKHOLM CENTRAL subway station 6 STOPS ... quicklyRead more
- You'll return to the starting point