Experience the majesty of the Nile River and the monuments scattered along its banks while being accommodated on board a 5 star luxury Nile Cruise with all amenities that ensures your relaxation and comfort. This tour includes sightseeing in Luxor, Aswan, Kom Ombo and Edfu as well as full meals breakfast, lunch and dinner. There are entertainment of board of the Nile Cruise including Belly dancer, folklore show and Galabiah party.
The cabin facilities includes large panoramic window, en-suite bathrooms with marble floors, air conditioning, mini bar, TV, music and video system, safe, shower cabins with jet panels, hair-dryer, and loudspeaker so you can watch TV and listen to music when showering. The cruise also boasts a swimming pool, shops, restaurant, lounge, sun deck and 24 hour reception.
Day 1: Aswan
• Pick up from train station or airport and transfer to Nile Cruise for embarkation. Aswan day tour to visit Philae Temple, High Dam Transfer to Nile Cruise. Lunch on board. Afternoon Tea. Dinner & Overnight on board
.Day 2: Kom Ombo/ Edfu
• (Optional) visit Abu Simbel Temple by coach
• Breakfast. Visit the Kom-Ombo Temple (Located in Kom Ombo town, 45 km north of Aswan. Sail to Edfu. Dinner & Overnight.
Day 3: Luxor
• Visit The Edfu Temple
• Cross the lock. Sail to Luxor. Afternoon Tea. Dinner on board & Galabya party.
• After breakfast, Disembarkation. Check out from the Nile Cruise. Excursion tour to visit the Karnak Temple,
• Visit the West Bank including: Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon and Temple of Queen Hatshepsute
• Transfer to airport or train station for final departure4-Day / 3 Nights Nile River Cruise
Day 1 (L, D):
Pick up from airport or train station, visit High Dam and Philae temple and embark the ship for lunch. Enjoy an afternoon Felucca sail on the NIle River. Overnight in Aswan (optional tour at additional cost Sound and light show at the Philae temple).
Day 2 (B, L, D):
The second day will be a day sailing along the Nile and visiting Kom Ombo temple. After this visit the ship will continue for you to visit Edfu temple. Sail to Luxor and stay overnight.
Day 3 (B, L, D):
Day 3 will consist of a visit to the Luxor West Bank tour Valley of Kings, temple of Queen Hatshepsut and colossi of Memnon
Afternoon visit Karnak temple. There is an optional tour at additional cost Sound and light show at Karnak temple.
Day 4 (B):
Breakfast will be served before check out.
Please note: Itinerary subject to change in sequence and not in visits according to navigational circumstances of Nile Cruise