Lowest price guarantee
Ages 2-99, max of 65 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 1-way transport by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat
- Basic travel insurance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- Bu-nga Resort, F8P3+Q9R, Ko Tarutao, Mueang Satun District, Satun 91000, Thailand Meet in front of Bu-Nga Resort at Pattaya Beach on Koh Lipe 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
- Koh Mook Pier, Unnamed Rd,, ตำบล เกาะลิบง อำเภอ กันตัง ตรัง Thailand Get dropped off at Koh Mook Pier on Koh Mook from where you can easily walk to your hotel.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9574P410
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to bad weather, bad sea conditions or limited availability, the transfer may be delayed, postponed or cancelled with a full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Koh Lipe to Koh Mook by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat?
- Koh Lipe to Koh Mook by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat price starts from $50.90. Discover and book Koh Lipe to Koh Mook by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat on Tripadvisor
- What is the Koh Lipe to Koh Mook by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat cancellation policy?
- Koh Lipe to Koh Mook by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Koh Lipe to Koh Mook by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Koh Lipe to Koh Mook by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat?
- Koh Lipe to Koh Mook by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat is hosted by Trip Store Krabi. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Trip Store Krabi on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Koh Lipe to Koh Mook by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Koh Lipe to Koh Mook by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Koh Lipe to Koh Mook by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9574P410
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Trip of a Lifetime with a Side of Amazing Food, Views and People
Highly, highly, highly recommend. I honestly can not say any faults about this trip. After you get picked up from y…
Perfect tour. Wonderful day. From the pick up to the return. It's not worth describing the whole tour here, but it'…
If you want to experience the beauty of Thailand go on this trip
One of the best experiences, early start of the trip is definitely a must and so worth it. The team made the experi…
A “must do” experience in Khao Lak
We spent an amazing afternoon with Apple; at 1st at the market, looking at the variety of Thai produce and then bac…
Fantastic day from start to finish, I would highly recommend!
Me and my Husband attended Ya's cooking class today and we have had an amazing time! I can't believe how much we ha…
Fantastic time learning how to cook amazing Thai food, great way to spend an afternoon!
What a fantastic way to spend an afternoon! I’m really sorry but I can’t remember the name of the lady running the …
The most amazing and thoughtful day trip experience. Every detail was well planned and the timing, staffers and fac…
Perfect tour to see all ilands in 1 day.
The best available tour to see all ilands and enjoy white sand and clear water. The service was perfect, the guide …
Great experience, pick up from hotel to boat pier, smooth crossing then dropped off at hotel destination in Patong,…
Seatran Discovery, a good way to travel.
Generally well organized, even the boarding. Crew helps with large suitcases. Seats are comfortable and the ferry …
Must do in Thailand
We loved our time with John Grays tour. The food and team were incredible. Super knowledgeable guides about the are…
We really had an amazing day on this tour. Some of it was exhilarating (going through the very tight fitting Oyster…
Nice experience for our family
Lovely experience and range of dishes to prepare. The instruction moved a bit quickly for our younger kids (ages 9-…
Great day, great sights, great crew
Great full day. Happy communicative captain and crew. Good amount of time at each stop. Friendly, felt safe the who…
Very well organized short on content
WoW Andaman knows how to run an island trip. Everything is very well organized and high quality. Ultimately it is a…