Leaving from our point we embark on our excursion through the Arriero Tunnel tunnel built next to the F-30-E road, in the year 1950, to maintain connectivity between the Fundo's land, we will take the Cuesta del Mauco. As we ascend, we will find different species of the natural formations of the Mediterranean area, with shrub species such as Romerillo (Baccharis linearis) or Colliguay (Colliguaja odorifera). It is a dry and hot habitat From here we go to what will be the second part of the ride is an encounter with our origins in which we will visit the 6 ecosystems (Mantagua Wetland, Chaparral Esclerofilo, native forest Dune Field, Coastal Edge, and the Albufera). We will live the dune fields as Charles Darwin did on August 14, 1834.
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
- safety implement and first aid kit
- Certified Guide (NCh2950)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Ritoque, Quintero, Valparaíso, Chile We will meet at the entrance of Santa Adela de Umuño to prepare for this beautiful adventure.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 178790P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 178790P1