【OUTLINE】 Since our founding in 1933, we have devoted ourselves in business with "whole-heartedly" and "Trust comes first" as mottos. We have proposed the rich and charming life style under the theme of Harmony. Enjoy Japanese culture - Kimono!
Ages 5-99, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Japanese, English
- Women: yukata/kimono, obi (belt), underwear, purse and geta (wooden sandals) + dressing fee
- Men: yukata/kimono, obi (belt), cloth bag and geta (wooden sandals) + dressing fee
- Departure details
- Japan, 〒882-0043 Miyazaki, Nobeoka, Gionmachi, 1-chōme−３−８ 森久ビル Meeting point：Morikyu Kimono Shop 1F, Morikyu Building , 1-3-8 Gionmachi, Nobeoka-shi, Miyazaki Access： 〇 10 minutes walk from Nobeoka Station on the Miyazaki Prefectural Route 220（about 750m) 〇 4 minutes drive on the Shinwakaido(Himuka Myth Road)/Japan National Route 218（900m）
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 51978P400
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Age limit：5 years of age and over
- （For women） If you are taller than 170 cm (66 inch,) please contact us for information.
- Most travelers can participate
- Options：Kanzashi (hair ornament) / Hair setting
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 51978P400
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
About the operator
Joined in July 2018
#18 of 138 Tours & Activities in Taito
- jeremier51300Rare and precious experienceA night to be remembered, Yasu is a kind and interesting guide. We felt we had the whole bay for us. And the fireflies overpassed our expectation. Best kayaking ever on a beautiful sea. Will do again!
- B111ULsvens00Great guide and lovely experience for a day tripYasu was an incredible guide and very interesting conversation partner. Despite the bad weather on the day we still were able to kayak up to the shrine and back. We then had lunch in a traditional restaurant he recommended. Later in the day after some torrential showers he was nice enough to give me a ride to Fukuyama. Tomonoura is a special little town with a lot to offer. Recommend you visit the shops and streets as well as the old house where they used to produce homeishu! I can only imagine how amazing it may be with better weather!
- Quest4471835862100Great hands-on experienceGreat hands-on experience to create your own custom glass design. Patient instructor with clear English helped us improve in a single session, with a personalized memento at the end.
- nathalievS9510VW00A magical time with our guide, highly recommendAt sunset, kayaking was an entertaining and original way to get close views on popular spots of Tomo No Ura. Our guide introduced us in English every one of them - including locations inspiring Miyazaki for Ponyo on the Cliff animated film, Benten-jima - all around Sensui-jima. Then at twilight, we paused at a beach waiting for the sea fireflies to show. And surprise: there was also bioluminescent plankton into the sea! Magical
- Susan_M_E_D00Fun way to see Tori gate2 lovely staff helped us get organised, providing a locker for valuables and waterproof pouch for phones. Easy to use double kayak was ready on the beach a short walk away. We were able to paddle right under the gate and take lots of photos. The instructor also took some and air dropped them immediately on our return to the shop. We stayed for iced coffee and cake, because the base is also a very pleasant cafe and shop.
- Safari3375468232200Great experience!This workshop was so fun. The instructor explained things well and gave us time to practice before we did our glasses. A unique experience. We love that we now have a one of a kind souvenir from Japan. I highly recommend this class.
- Dale A00Perfect into to the art of glass carvingNever worked with glass before and this workshop was so cool, u have the option of using your own design or choosing one from the examples. The instructor was so helpful and encouraging and even had a little photo area with the perfect lighting to photograph your finished glass.
- Sharron_20400Take this paddle, you won't regret it!This was a wonderful experience. Kayaking around several small island in the Inland Sea then landing on a small, secluded beach to await full dark was great. But the best part was after dark seeing the sea fireflies! They are fascinating creatures that glow in the sea water. They stick to your hands giving you an "other worldly" appearance. Yasuhiro took as much joy in them as I did. When your guide is as entranced as you are you know it's something special. Take the time to spend a night in Tomonoura and do this paddle. You won't regret it.
- 86tracey00TastyGreat fun, excellent instruction & fabulous gift bag and it’s dinner & drinks. Good value, a must when in Hiroshima
- Patrick J00Great experienceVery relaxing, great food, super hosptality. Operated by a great duo Transffer from Meeting point was quick and easy Would definitely do again
- Tony S00Fantastic evening, superb food and beautiful sightsWe had such a wonderful time on the raft, the restaurant quality food was superb, the pickup from the train station was easy and the communication in advance made it very simple. We had an amazing evening seeing sights on Miyajima island that you cannot normally see. Floating around the oyster farms with an amazing meal and drinks made it a special evening.
- W6349IBflorianr00Availability is fake.Time slots are still available but denied after booking. I tried the third time and didnt get any other availabilities suggested.
- 783verenam00We will do this again in the futureIt was a great experience! If you want an active holiday, I warmly recommend this trip. You can choose the length of your trip, and the guide is a local person that has lots of interesting things to tell you. He also picked us up from Fukuyama station and drove us to Tomonoura, where he has a Kayak Cafe. You can leave your stuff at his place and he will send you pictures of the trip afterwards.
- paullP7832HL00A great moment.Such a good moment with my girlfriend, waiters were very good, i loved the family ambiance. There were young and old, japaneses and tourists and everyone spent a good time with a huge meal and good alcohols. Thé view on thé roof of thé boat was very beautiful. One of thé best moment of all my trips. My advice : do it 😉
- Cathy B00Display worthy wax food samplesMy daughter and I had such a fun time making our own wax food! The English instructions were adequate and our items turned out great - just like the ones you see in display cases. These make very unique souvenirs! The staff is very kind and helpful. The location is a short 5 minute walk from Kita-Ikebukuro station.