1Day Udon Class & Farm Tour
By UDON HOUSE
There are food cultures that are loved by the local people over time. Here in Kagawa “Sanuki Udon”. UDON HOUSE offers a one-day, two-day program to learn about the Sanuki udon culture in earnest and fully enjoy the charm of Setouchi.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 6-120, max of 11 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- You will have your own udon noodles for dinner. Tempura is attached to the topping.
- Departure details
- UDON HOUSE, 1651-3 Toyonakachō Okamoto, Mitoyo, Kagawa 769-1507, Japan Go straight behind JR Motoyama Station and walk for 30 seconds
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 224931P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 1Day Udon Class & Farm Tour?
- 1Day Udon Class & Farm Tour price starts from $239.53. Discover and book 1Day Udon Class & Farm Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the 1Day Udon Class & Farm Tour cancellation policy?
- 1Day Udon Class & Farm Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 1Day Udon Class & Farm Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 1Day Udon Class & Farm Tour?
- 1Day Udon Class & Farm Tour is hosted by UDON HOUSE. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact UDON HOUSE on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 1Day Udon Class & Farm Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 224931P1
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience! I enjoyed the entire process of making so-called Sanuki udon, which is quit…