Private Tour - Anime Tourism: "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya"
By otomo travel
Let’s go on a tour to visit the real-life places of the huge succeeded anime all over the world, ”The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya”. You will visit Nishinomiya and Koyoen, which are the places where the author grew up. Since it is his hometown, there are a lot of spots you want to visit that are described in the anime. You will first visit the station where the SOS Brigade used to hook up. The cafe of which they were regulars is busy with Haruhi fans so you might find a mate to have a chat over the anime. You will experience a daily life in Japan that you saw in the anime including the school SOS Brigade attended to. Visit the world of Haruhi with your otomo guide!
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 6 per group
Start time: Check availability
Chinese, Japanese, English
What's not included
- Private Tour
- Tour Guide
- Necessary expenses for the tour guide
- Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
- Money for food/drinks, souvenirs, and extra activities for your own
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The use of private van
- Departure details
- Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi Station, 1 Chome-2 Kofuen, Nishinomiya, Hyogo 662-0832, Japan The North Gates of Nishinomiya-kitaguchi Station, Hankyu Line
- Kōyōen Station, 7 Koyoenwakaecho, Nishinomiya, Hyogo 662-0016, Japan
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 85886P200
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Please come in comfortable clothing, as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- The tour begins and ends in different locations. If you would like to change the location of where the tour ends, please consult with your tour guide.
- We have not included any particular lunch/dinner places in this tour, but you are welcome to stop for a break and eat whenever and wherever you like.
- Nishinomiyakita Highschool is a spot only for authorized personnel. You can take pictures only outside the premises.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 1000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Private Tour - Anime Tourism: "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya"?
- Private Tour - Anime Tourism: "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" price starts from $71.84. Discover and book Private Tour - Anime Tourism: "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour - Anime Tourism: "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" cancellation policy?
- Private Tour - Anime Tourism: "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour - Anime Tourism: "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour - Anime Tourism: "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya"?
- Private Tour - Anime Tourism: "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" is hosted by otomo travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact otomo travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour - Anime Tourism: "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Tour - Anime Tourism: "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya"?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Private Tour - Anime Tourism: "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 85886P200
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
We had an amazing time viewing different temples and shrines, and learning about the history related to the foundin…
I'am happy about your experience and services
Very good 👍 experience I really enjoyed it fully fantastic I never forget it weather no pollution everything is pe…
A glimpse into old Japan
This was a great little tour that had a very fun hands-on experience in the middle of it. Make sure you wear blue c…
Two thumbs up
This tour was a really great introduction to Yokosuka. Looking at all the battleships and submarines up close (plus…
As a solo business traveler with limited this was perfect to have someone show me island. My guide was super friend…
Nice long walk
Its a pretty place to go to......but must visit only in the peak of Cherry blossom or during Autumn when the leaves…
What an incredible day with Mutsuko
I had an incredible first day in Tokyo taking in all the must see with Mutsuko from Viator. She taught me how to na…
Insightful and friendly tour
Yuki was really nice and adapted when the rain and restaurants were unexpectedly closed. Got to know a lot about Ja…
Excellent trip but ran out of time.
Eric was a great guide. We just ran out of time. Missed the ferry connection which delayed us 30 mins so i missed t…
Tokyo day tour
This tour was perfect for our first day in Tokyo. We got to visit all the “must sees” and learn how to use the trai…
Great day in a great city
For any first time visitor to Tokyo, I would recomend yto personslize their presenthis tour. It is a meaningful way…
Great tour & perfect way to see the city!
This was an incredible way to spend the day. I am traveling for work so didn't have much time to plan out what I'd …
Young Swedish couple
We had a lovely day with Ms Ritsuko who had a well planned schedule from start, but was a good listener and changed…
We had such a great day out.Loved the foot bath and onsen. Also great to visit some temples and soak up a bit of Ja…
A Very Good Experience
Overall, the Osaka Castle was full of culture and very enjoyable. The walkways around the castle provided multiple …