Cruise plan with a meal and open-air bathing at a hotel on a remote island
By Attractive JAPAN
【OUTLINE】 The plan includes cruising around numerous beautiful islands in the Seto Inland Sea and bathing in an open-air hot spring (Onsen) of a hotel on a remote island from where a superb view of the Seto Inland Sea can be seen. ・Duration time : 3 hours (cruising 1 hour, meal and bathing 2 hours) ・Charter fee : 41,857 yen (tax excluded) ・Meal · bathing cost : 5,166 yen/person (tax excluded)
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Ages 6-99, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Charter fee
- Entry/Admission - Setonaikai
- Transportation to/from attractions
- English speaking guide (Optional)
- Departure details
- 竹原港, 4 Chome-2 Minatomachi, Takehara, Hiroshima 725-0024, Japan About 30 minutes from JR Higashi-Hiroshima Station to Takehara Port by local bus. About 30 minutes from Hiroshima Airport to Takehara Port by local bus.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 51978P176
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 51978P176
- You'll start at竹原港4 Chome-2 Minatomachi, Takehara, Hiroshima 725-0024, JapanAbout 30 minutes from JR Higashi-Hiroshima Station to Takehara Port by local bus. About 30 minutes from Hiroshima Airport to Takehara Port by local bus.See address & details
- 1SetonaikaiStop: 3 hours - Admission included1. Arrival It takes approximately 70 minutes from Hiroshima Bus Terminal to Takehara Port by express bus. It is easily accessible from Tokyo and Osaka if you use the shinkansen (bullet train) or an airplane! 2. Get aboard! Now it's time to get aboard. Enjoy an elegant cruise while looking at the beautiful views of Setouchi (Seto Inland Sea) Enjoy a luxurious time feeling as if you were taking a private cruise. 3. Have a relaxing time Please spend a comfortable time while cruising. Feel a nice sea breeze on board and how about making a toast over wine or champagne with an appetizer? No doubt it will become a good memory of Setouchi! 4. Hot spring bathing In this plan, you can stop by a remote island and enjoy bathing in an open-air bath. It will the ultimate kind of luxury where you can enjoy watching the numerous beautiful islands from the bath. A spectacular view of the moment when the sun goes down is a must-see! Don't miss the superb view when the sun sets. 5. Meal - enjoy the gifts from the sea After enjoying the hot spring bathing, please taste a delicious and fresh meal from Setouchi. There is no doubt that the whole ‟umami” taste from Setouchi is found in the meal, which can not be tasted in the city. 6. End of the tour How did you like the tour? We are looking forward to seeing you again.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
It's so much more than flower arranging!
An excellent introduction to the art of ikebana! It is definitely more technical than we imagined but thanks to a c…
An Amazing First Ikebana Experience
It's my first Ikebana class and I learned a lot from the teacher. He went through quite a bit of the concept and th…
This was a great experience! The staff was very friendly and clearly explained how to use the equipment. They guide…
The instructor was very friendly, spoke in English and Japanese, and gave a lot of room for creativity with the des…
Doorman Saves the Day
Tommy, a doorman at Hilton Galveston, was a delight this week. He had a smile on his face EVERY time I saw him! Des…
Satisfying experience and a great souvenir for our trip to Japan
My son (11) and I really enjoyed this! It was a relatively simple process to make both the icecream parfait and the…
Fun for the whole family
This was really fun. The staff were lovely and very friendly. It wasn't a problem that we spoke no Japanese, the …
A wonderful walking tour with Yoko.
Yoko was very friendly and informative. She answered all our questions & gave lots of tips on places for shopping &…
it was an amazing experience!! with the glass bottles i could use it was so fun and and simple!!!!!!!
Tons of kimonos!
My experience here was a lot of fun! They had tons of gorgeous kimonos to choose from and gave me some advice when …
Unique Experience in Hiroshima
I never thought I would go to Hiroshima to SUP, but I am glad I did! I never really knew why they call it the city …
Outstanding Kayak Tour
This was my first time sea kayaking, but it was a lot of fun!! My guide was a great teacher and was very patient wi…
Cute & Fun Experience for My friends and I
This is a small family run business and we book via tripadvisor. Many other popular shops that do food sample creat…
First Time River Cruise
They go to Odaiba so you can see the Rainbow Bridge and they stop for photo ops. The water is very calm so no need…
Loved this adventure!!
Mom and two daughters (24 and 19) spent two 1/2 very entertaining hours being immersed in this experience. (My hus…