Since Jul 2007
Lives in Visalia, CA
I live in the Central Valley of California, very agricultural and not what most people think of as "Californian". I love to travel. I would go pretty much anywhere new, and love to research a place before I go there, not just for the things to do but for the history. I love to visit cultural and nature sights when I travel, and I love taking photos. But I also enjoy relaxing, beachy vacations like Hawaii and cruising. I am an avid runner and enjoy planning short trips that incorporate new race locations.
- This member is 3 reviews away from their first Reviewer badge!
- Washington DC, DC, USA213Contributions
- Maui, HI, USA128Contributions
- Las Vegas, NV, USA18Contributions
- Osaka, Japan17Contributions
- Lahaina, HI, USA16Contributions
- Kyoto, Japan12Contributions
- Sacramento, CA, USA12Contributions
- Ensenada, Mexico4Contributions
- Ka'anapali, HI, USA4Contributions
- Tokyo, Japan3Contributions
- Kihei, HI, USA2Contributions
- Arlington, VA, USA1Contribution