We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Castro Marim - GA-0612

Bookings for this home are first-come, first served. Lock in your dates before they are gone
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Don't give up! Inquire about other rentals just like this one that are available -
Show all rentals available
Rental Home /
4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
Castro Marim, Faro District, Algarve
Overlooking the famous Castro Marim golf course in Castro Marim, this is a south facing property offering plenty of space and an excellent private location. Outstanding, one of a kind, 360 degrees views toward the Guadiana River.

The villa is magnificent in design and style, with a grand sweeping staircase in the entrance hall leading up to the master suite with private terrace and a second guest suite. On the ground floor there are two en-suite bedrooms a study and cloakroom.

One steps down from the entrance hall to the spacious, bright living area which leads out to the attractively landscaped gardens and pool area. The family kitchen opens out to both the formal dining room and the outside dining area. The villa was cleverly designed incorporating plenty of covered terracing to make the most of our warm weather.
The large basement o...
Read more
About the owner, Ricardo - Andreia D
Languages spoken: Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
Response Rate: 65 %
Response Time: Within a day
Calendar Updated: 33 days ago
Listed since : Nov 2012
Contact owner
Listing #HL286277 by: Holiday Lettings
This rental has no reviews yet
Be the first to write a review
  • Balcony
  • Dining Seats (7)
  • Double Beds:(4)
  • En Suite Rooms (4)
  • Grill
  • Private Outdoor Pool (Unheated)
  • Private Yard
  • Refrigerator
  • Stove
  • Terrace
  • Toaster
  • TV
  • Washer
  • Wheelchair Access:
  • Elder Access:
  • Pets Allowed:
  • Smoking Allowed:
  • Suitable for Children:
Show Rates

Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.

Please contact the manager for complete rate information.
Additional Rate and Availability Information
Booking Conditions:

-Check-in - after 16pm
-Check-Out Time - up to 11.30am
-Signal-Payment: 25% deposit and remaining 75% in the check-in.
-Payment method: Bank transfer, cash, check.
-Cancellation Policy: 25% non-refundable.
- Deposit Security deposit: € 400 deposit, refundable at the end of the stay if no equipment is damaged.
-Minimum stay: High Season (7 nights) Mid Season Low (2-4 nights).
-Cleaning: once a week
-Laundry: Towels twice a week and linen once.
Hide Rates
Activities nearby
Golf Course Is On Site Or Within 15 Mins Walk.
Nearby cities
Algarve Villas (8,204)
About this property
How do I know if the property is available?
First, check the Availability tab on this page to see if your dates are available. If they are, contact the owner via the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox to confirm availability.
How can I contact the owner?
Initially, you may contact the owner via the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox. This inbox is created after you send your first message or booking request to the owner. After you've made your first payment, you'll be able to see the owner's contact information.
How will the owner contact me?
This owner will contact you via the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox.
What if I don't hear back from the owner?
You can send another message via the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox to ask if the property is still available.
How do I pay?
For this property, please use a credit card to pay via the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox. Once the owner approves your stay, he or she will send you a quote, which will include payment instructions.
Is my payment insured in any way?
Yes. Payments made via the TripAdvisor inbox are covered by our Payment Protection.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Earn money by renting out your home. With no up-front fees and no contract, you keep more for yourself.
Easy to manage
Confirm bookings in one click and track everything from inquiry to check-out – even while you're on the go.
Trusted by travelers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, TripAdvisor helps travelers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Rates have not been provided for this property. Please contact the owner/manager for total price.
Request to Book
10 travelers
viewed this property in the past week
Send Message
this property has payment protection