This is a lovely villa but has a terrible problem. The beams which are in most rooms have clearly been treated with creosote. There is an overwhleming stench of it. Moreover there is no ventilation in one of the bedrooms at all which made it worse.we had all the doors open at first but it was so bad we moved villa on our second day. Although Premier were very good at quickly moving us, we felt they were aware of the problem and they really should not be renting out this property to unsuspecting guests.The local rep told us the creosote ahd been done five years ago but this was clearly not the case. I was very concerned for our health, as the fumes were so bad we had headaches. It was very unpleasant. Secondly one bedroom has no blinds so you get woken up at daybreak. Thirdly the pool is TINY and the courtyard it is in, is bizzarley in a wind tunnel despite being walled.
Want more exposure for your rental? Get listed in TripAdvisor Vacation Rentals (in partnership with FlipKey).