This place totally failed to live up to it's description.
It was supposed to sleep 10. It couldn't even mange 7
The place was dirty (dead flies everywhere, plates cutlery left dirty in the dish washer, fireplace full of ash)
You would only let your children use the kiddies pool if it was you intent to get rid of them
Was supposed to have easy access for the disabled - it didn't
The access track was appaling - as stated in another review, a large 4WD vehicle is best for access (assuming the bridge is still intact)
I got an electric shock from the washing machine - I'm lucky to be alive!!
Could not get hold of owner on the phone (wouldn't answer - I wonder why)
We abandoned the place on the monday and found a hotel in Sainte Maxime