We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Marcial

5.0 of 5 stars
1 review
(c) Xavier Torra
(c) Xavier Torra
(c) Xavier Torra
This property is not available for these dates.
Don't give up! Inquire about other rentals just like this one that are available -
Show all rentals available
Rental Home /
12 Bedrooms, 14 Bathrooms, Sleeps 24
About the owner, Dolors A
Languages spoken: English
Response Rate: 20 %
Response Time: Within two days
Calendar Updated: 75 days ago
Listed since : May 2013
Overall rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Based on 1 review and 1 property
Contact owner See more properties
Listing #HL153400 by: Holiday Lettings
Reviews from our community
 of 5 stars
5 of 5 stars Excellent - based on 1 review
Write a Review

Reviews from our community

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
8 reviews
5 hotel reviews
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this lovely medieval gem of a village. Casa Marcial is a completely restored mansion (2 connected buildings) with ample space for our group of 24 friends and family. We stayed in room 10, a spacious suite with direct access to the well-kept garden and its charming view over the well-maintained remains of a Romanesque apse and the town of Besalu. We both slept very well in the comfortable bed. Last but not least, the owner Juan was pleasant, efficient and helpful. He mentioned that his architect daughter had been in charge of the wonderful design and renovation works which took several years to finish.
We highly recommend Casa Marcial.

Show Rates

Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.

Dates Min stay Per week
Jan 1, 2015 -
Dec 31, 2015
7 nights
Please note: rates may have been converted from the original local currency to U.S. Dollars and are approximate rates that may change due to exchange rate fluctuation. Please contact the manager to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.
Additional Rate and Availability Information
* VAT included.

- The property is comprised of two parts. The fixed rates are for renting bothe parts, but there is the possibility of renting only one with a capacity for 16 people (8 double bedrooms) + 2 supplement beds. The rates are 5.500 €*/ per week. In this case the rooms of the other building will remain closed.
- From May to Septembre, the minimum rental is one week.
- Ask for conditions for events and celebrations.

Conditions of the rental:
-30% upon reservation; and the remaining 70%, 4 weeks before the arrival day.
-Security deposit: 500€.
Hide Rates
Car advised
How to get there
Airport: Girona - Costa Brava: 21.7 mi
Railway: Figueres-Vilafan (AVE): 7.5 mi
Ferry: Palamòs: 28.0 mi
Activities nearby
There Is A Golf Course Within 30 Mins Drive, Horse Riding Nearby, There Are Tennis Courts Nearby, Watersports Nearby, Nearest Beach: 23.0 mi.
Nearby cities
Catalonia Villas (15,917)
About this property
How do I know if the property is available?
First, check the Availability tab on this page to see if your dates are available. If they are, contact the owner via the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox to confirm availability.
How can I contact the owner?
Initially, you may contact the owner via the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox. This inbox is created after you send your first message or booking request to the owner. After you've made your first payment, you'll be able to see the owner's contact information.
How will the owner contact me?
This owner will contact you via the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox.
What if I don't hear back from the owner?
You can send another message via the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox to ask if the property is still available.
How do I pay?
For this property, please use a credit card to pay via the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox. Once the owner approves your stay, he or she will send you a quote, which will include payment instructions.
Is my payment insured in any way?
Yes. Payments made via the TripAdvisor inbox are covered by our Peace of Mind Protection.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Earn money by renting out your home. With no up-front fees and no contract, you keep more for yourself.
Easy to manage
Confirm bookings in one click and track everything from inquiry to check-out – even while you're on the go.
Trusted by travelers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, TripAdvisor helps travelers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
/ Week
Request to Book
Or, send the owner a message
Send Message
this property has payment protection