Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.
|Begins||Ends||Min stay||Per night||Per week|
Thank you for your 5 star review. So glad the hot sauce made your day! The home is a wonderful addition! We hope to accommodate you again! Stay Savannah Vacation... moreReport response as inappropriate Thank you. We appreciate your input.
Arrived on a Saturday . It is in a quiet and historic district location. Easy to walk to riverside ( about 15 minutes ). Clean and comfortable. Great beds. Nice courtyard.
Problems: 1. Closets are full of boxes with no place to hang our clothes.
2. Televisions in living and master bedroom did not work.. TVs are bulky old style. One in kitchen is hung 20 feet high and it is probably an 18" size.
3. Broken Toaster later replaced by management company.
4. No place to get rid of trash as we did not have access to back lane as the door to garage is locked and we did not get a key.
5. Only 3 drinking glasses and mugs. No wine glasses.
6. Dining table in kitchen is a piece of junk. When you try to lean on to get out of the chair it almost tips to that side.
7. No information in the apartment about the city but they did drop a bunch of brochures later in the day when we called.
When reported these to management company on the same day we arrived the... more