This property looks OK in pictures and description, but that is where it ends.
1. The kitchen lighting was so poor that we could barely see to cook. We brought in bedroom lamps until the property manager thankfully installed some temporary lighting near the sink. It was still difficult to see in the oven and stove area as 3 of 5 main overhead lamps were not working.
2. This above is also partly due to the built-in microwave oven being broken. This took out lighting over the stove and also took out the venting system. The microwave had been temporarily replaced by a huge counter top model near the frig, but this does not replace lighting not did it replace the stove venting system.
3. Because the venting system was not working we set off the fire alarms so many times owing to the lack of ventilation that we disconnected them. See #10 for an explanation on why we would cook indoors in Hawaii.
4. The house is basically grimy. It had been cleaned, but windows are... more