We had a large group including my pregnant daughter's family and my son and his girl friend. The plan was to have them stay in the bunk room, but that plan quickly diminished when we opened the door and found out it smelled of mold. It was so bad, there is nothing you can do. I am surprised they even advertise it as sleeping eleven as that room is unusable. It may not even be safe to breathe in there.
The upstairs is comfortable for six people. During our stay, the washer and dryer did not work which was a huge problem since we traveled light. We had a great golf cart on day one, but then they downgraded us to a new golf cart with a flat tire. Needless to say, we didn't put around in the golf cart.
We crammed eleven us upstairs in a nice place suited for six. We left exhausted. It was absolutely a bust for vacation. It was the opposite of relaxing. more