Since there were no reviews for this place, I wanted to provide a thorough list of the Pros & Cons of staying here. We rented both suites for our family of four + Nana&Poppa.
- dishwasher & a clean, unopened sponge in the kitchen
- laundry machines (but dirty baskets and ants in the lint trap!)
- TONS OF SPACE
- 3 rollaway mats and plenty of blankets
- the Take-a-Book, Leave-a-Book shelf, games, kites
- cable, wifi
- 2 steps to ocean (but no beach)
- right in town, less than 1 block to store; such a better location than Overleaf Lodge
- if you are going for the 4th it is right on the parade route and so close to where they set of the fireworks that you get to be closer than the public!
- cobwebs in hallways
- mold in the wood trim & towel bars of bathrooms, and carpet in the ensuite bathroom
- the smaller suite has no bathtub
- oven needs a deep clean; it set off the smoke... more