We stayed at this place for 3 nights with another couple in late August 2014.
- Close to shopping
- Reasonable rent
- Very nice kitchen with plenty of amenities and plenty of extras
- Master bath suite fairly nice; seemed to be recently remodeled; quality bed linens
- Owner very willing to share information about the property and recommended places to eat and to to in the area
- Owner accommodating with date adjustments requested several months before stay
- Saw a heard of deer walk up the driveway and then up the hill behind the house - was very cool!
- Lower level very musty; not a good option to use if we had more guests
- Second king room bed mattress needs replacing; sinks to the middle
- Lack of towels; only one bath towel in master? Had to go on a towel hunt; towels provided were low quality and too few; just not acceptable. Hard to understand the investment in the bed linens would not be matched by the bath... more