This was a quiet, well-appointed condo with decent proximity to Peak 9. Plenty of room for the three adults who stayed there 6 nights. Underground parking and elevator a real plus in the winter when you're lugging ski gear. The walk to Main Street was no more than 10 minutes and the free bus route goes right by the entrance to the property.
I think it's probably a better summer/fall rental than ski season for several reasons:
1. tile on bathroom, kitchen and foyer floors was freezing cold due to the unit's first floor (over unheated garage) location
2. heat was uneven and the teeny humidifier was inadequate to keep us "lowlanders" from getting dried out
3. ski locker was 3/4 filled (with owner's stuff?)
4. getting to the base was a bit of a hike while carrying ski equipment
5. the community hot tub only holds 4 comfortably more