The High Points:
- Good location. Short walk to the slopes, easy walk to downtown. Close to the pool, although this was also a drawback. The pool got pretty loud at night and you could hear it right through the walls.
- Plenty of room. The place claims to sleep 12. This would be true if you didn't mind sharing a room with another couple. Would comfortably sleep 7 with everyone getting their own bed.
- Equipped with adequately stocked kitchen, laundry, ski storage.
- Great covered parking.
The Low Points:
- The place is dated and run down. In need of some paint and repairs (front door is drafty, extension cords and cables everywhere, dishwasher door is falling off, a few of the light bulbs were burned out, face plates were coming off of outlets, dryer duct clogged with lint)
- Cleanliness. I won't go into specifics but we had to clean the sheets and one of the bathrooms. Yuck.
- No WiFi. Surprising. I didn't even think...