We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
  • Saved Save
    You added Villa Aurora to your Saves list.
    Property description
    Cadegliano Viconago
    Rental Home – 
    3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 9
    Holiday House Villa Aurora Lake Lugano. Villa with pool, garden, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, for 6-9 person.
    Wonderful villa in the green hills overlooking Lake Lugano, and more precisely Ponte Tresa. consisting of a large living area with corner sofa and dining table, a magnificent terrace with garden and swimming pool, a large kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, one with bathtub and a mezzanine with a double sofa bed.
    Ideal starting point for visiting Lombardy and the lakes: Lake Lugano, Lake Maggiore, Lake Como and Lake Orta.
  • Amenities & details
    • Dining Seats (9)
    • Double Beds:(3)
    • DVD Player
    • Freezer
    • Grill
    • Linens Provided
    • Living Room Seats (5)
    • Private Outdoor Pool (Unheated)
    • Private Yard
    • Refrigerator
    • Secure Parking
    • Single Beds:(1)
    • Sofa Beds:(1)
    • Toaster
    • Towels Provided
    • TV
    • Washer
    • Wheelchair Access:
    • Elder Access:
    • Pets Allowed:
    • Smoking Allowed:
    • Suitable for Children:
    Listing #HL1102724 by: Holiday Lettings
  • Rates

    Rates are calculated based on the latest information provided. Please contact the manager/owner to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.

      Begins Ends Min stay Weeknight Weekend night Per week
    For 6 persons May 31, 2014 Sep 20, 2014 5 nights
    For 6 persons Sep 21, 2014 Nov 1, 2014 4 nights
    For 6 person Nov 2, 2014 Dec 31, 2014 6 nights
    For 6 person Jan 1, 2015 Mar 14, 2015 6 nights
    View all periods
    Please note: rates may have been converted from the original local currency to U.S. Dollars and are approximate rates that may change due to exchange rate fluctuation. Please contact the manager to confirm actual rates for your requested dates.
    • Final cleaning: $135 / stay - Fee
    • Extra cleaning: $67 / stay - Fee
    • Add...: $0 / stay - Fee
    Additional Rate and Availability Information
    Baby bed available free of charge. (Children under 3 years free)


    Bed linen and towel 13 € per Person
    End of stay cleaning: 120 €

    Children under 3 years old: free
    Children from 3 to 16 years old: 8 € per day
    Adults: ( from 16 years old) 12 € per day
    Pets: Euro 50/week
    Heating extra from March 15 to October 15, 10 € / day
    Heating mandatory from 15 October to 15 March, 10 € / day

    Deposit: 300 € payable on arrival, which will be returned at the end of the stay.
    If the house is booked less than a month after arrival will be required to pay the entire amount.
    To reserve the house is required to deposit 40% of the price. The remaining 60% payable one month before arrival. If the house is booked less than a month after arrival will be required to pay the entire amount.
  • Property location
    Things to Do
    Car advised
    How to get there
    Airport: Lugano: 5.0 mi
    Railway: Luino: 7.5 mi
    From north ( swiss side ) on A2 highway exit Lugano Nord and follow Ponte Tresa. From south ( Italy side ) on A8 highway wich end up in Varese follow always Ponte Tresa.
    Activities nearby
    There Is A Golf Course Within 30 Mins Drive, Horse Riding Nearby, There Are Tennis Courts Nearby, Water Park Nearby, Watersports Nearby, Nearest Beach: 3.1 mi.
    Nearby cities
    Milan Villas (662)
  • About this property
    How do I know if the property is available?
    How can I contact the owner?
    How will the owner contact me?
    What if I don't hear back from the owner?
    How do I pay?
    Is my payment insured in any way?
Check in
Check out
Additional fees may be applied by owner
Book this property
Or, send the owner a message
Send Message
Maurizio F
Speaks English
Listed since : May 2013
Response Rate: 100 %
Response Time: Within a few hours
Calendar Updated: 111 days ago
Peace of Mind Protection
You're automatically covered whenever you book a vacation rental on TripAdvisor!
Learn more
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Add your rental property to TripAdvisor and FlipKey at no charge. You pay only 3% commission on each confirmed, paid booking.
Protect your privacy
TripAdvisor only shares your contact details with your guests after the first payment has been made.
Get more exposure
Showcase your property to travelers worldwide actively looking to rent in your destination every month.
Set up your free listing