We stayed for 8 nights at this privately owned Riad.
We stayed here 8 nights having thr smaller of the two rooms available.
- clean and good standard
- well selected furnishing
- centered in old medina
- can use kitchen if you like
- house keeper can cook for you
- nice roof balcony
- authentic neihgborhood
- big comfortable beds
- no door in bathroom :)
- breakfast gets a bit monoton after 3 days
- house is badly soundproof, if guests in the other room or housekeeper has visitors you do not feel private even if you want to
- visitors come during the day and have even key for the house
- house keeper will tell you, when she think you are coming to late at night, so we felt a bit nannyied.
Overall we liked the riad. The housekeeper who is living there, speaks french and arabic, which was definitely a disadvantage for us in regards of feeling more comfortable having her around all the time. We... more