My reason for this trip was for my bachelorette party, and I couldn't of been more pleased with this choice of stay versus an hotel. I'll go ahead and list all the pros and cons and let you simmer in your thoughts.
Pros: 1) great location (central to everything)
2) literally a few minutes from the tram
3) grocers in walking distance so you can
stock up on drinks,snacks, and
4) have your own fridge/stove to cook up
a quick bite if you're to hungover to
leave the rental (like us)
5) and it beats an hotel by far because
we were able to talk, laugh,and lounge
all under one roof.
Cons: 1) Didn't like that we had to go to an
different location to check in.
2) I'm from the us, and we use shower
So in conclusion, this was the perfect rental for my trip, and would definitely use this... more